Save Saved
You added SpringHill Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista in Marriott Village to your Saves list
SpringHill Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista in Marriott Village
Ranked #192 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Wakefield, United Kingdom
“friendly place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

went here on a family holiday and stayed for around 10 days with my wife and two children. Absolutely loved it.

the staff were very friendly and approachable.

the food is abit different to what we have at home (england) as americans use alot more artificial ingredients and sugars.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I stayed here for several days with me wife son and daughter and it was good but needs improvement. Marriott always has a good management team and the desk was good. The breakfast Buffett needs improvement as artificial eggs do not work for me. The worst thing about the stay is the traffic getting in and out of the place. It is a three light change just to get to the major intersection. True Marriott can not fix this, but I would choose another Marriott.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Frank S, Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista in Marriott Village, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dear Bryan P,

I would like to say thank you for proving your feedback regarding your stay with us at the Springhill Suites. We have recently change breakfast to provide guest with healthier options and more variety to start their day. If you travels bring you to Orlando again I hope that you will let us know so we may help you with anything prior to arrival.

Frank S
Canton, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

We spent 4 days at this hotel at a busy time, Easter 2013. Our room was spacious and clean, although the desk chair was in fact badly stained and the corners of the room were a little dusty. The staff was always helpful. The breakfast buffet room was busy and there wasn't much of a variety, but you could always walk out to the lobby, the pool area or even your room with a tray of food. It still beats buying your morning coffee and muffin at Starbucks. We had no problem finding a parking space or getting in and out of the hotel. Overall good value, great location, family friendly.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Lantana, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

very nice place to stay,nice rooms and great location.the only thing i can tell you is if more the 2 people are staying in the same room,check early to make sure you have enough towles and that the sofa bed has sheets and blankets.we failed to check until 11pm and it took 1hour and 20 minutes to get the stuff and after a full day at the parks and two children who were very tired it was a long wait.and even after we informed the front desk and housekeeping we would need extra towels the next day it still took a phone call to the front desk at 10pm to get it.other then that problem it is a great place to stay and we will stay again and would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
MarriottVillageGM, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista in Marriott Village, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Greetings Dan F,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the SpringHill Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista. I am happy to hear you describe our hotel as a great place to stay. Please rest assured your constructive feedback has been shared with our housekeeping department in an effort to improve our process and better serve our valued guests.

I hope to welcome you back to our hotel next time you are in Orlando.

Warm regards,

Chris Pilavakis
Philadelphia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I was truly impressed by the SpringHill Suites. I had the fortune (or misfortune depending on your take) of staying at the SpringHill Suites and Marriott World Center in the same week For a business trip. I would hands down return to the SpringHill Suites with family for vacation, can't say the same about the World Center.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Des Moines, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Outstanding front desk that accommodated all of my needs. I had one concern and it was immediately addressed. The breakfast was one of the best I've experienced and was not a big deal for me when it became busy. The breakfast area was also one of the largest I've seen.

Great location with many things to do. I look forward to staying at the Springhill when I return to Orlando.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

For the $$$$ that you spend the room was was not what I expected ! The bathroom area is too too small and the water in the shower is either freezing or boiling hot! The staff was not at all friendly! Have to chase down staff for towels and even to clean the room ! Granted we were there for a softball tournament, this hotel was recommended by the team and had it set up by a travel agent! Never again! I'm sure I can do better than this believe me..... Save your money and go somewhere else!

• Stayed February 2013

Been to SpringHill Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista in Marriott Village? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about SpringHill Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista in Marriott Village

Address: 8601 Vineland Avenue, Orlando, FL 32821
Location: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Orlando
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #192 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Hotel Class:3 star — SpringHill Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista in Marriott Village 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista in Marriott Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Springhill Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista In Marriott Village Hotel Orlando
Orlando Springhill Suites
Marriott Orlando
Orlando Marriott

If you own or manage SpringHill Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista in Marriott Village, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.