I stayed here last week for a convention. I was pleasantly suprised at every turn. The hotel staff was superb. I arrived at 11am and they worked hard for several minutes to find a room that was available!
The room was fresh and updated. The king sized bed was very comfortable, with comfortable sheets and pillows. There was a nice small sofa with a coffee table, and a microwave, refriderator and desk. In the sleeping area there was a 32" flatscreen tv. The bathroom area had a tub/shower and stool in one room and a sink with a mirror on the outside.
As a very frequent business traveler, there are several things I consider annoyances and I alway dread staying in a brand I'm not familiar with as I had to do with this stay. This hotel had none of them.
Their breakfast buffet was amazing. As good as going to a restaraunt! There were cold and hot cereals, eggs, waffles, breakfast meats, fresh fruits, yogurt, breads, bagles and pastries, ice cold milk (even skim), ice cold oj, coffee, tea and probably more that I didn't see. Also the dining room was huge and clean and I always found a seat even though they were booked solid.
Here are the things that eliminate a particular hotel from my list, which again, this hotel passed at every turn;
1. A heating/cooling system that is loud or hard to adjust - Passed with flying colors!
2. Low water pressure - Passed with flying colors
3. Refriderator that doesn't cool or freezes my morning milk - Passed :)
4. No iron, or one that is dirty and potentially will make a stain on my clothes - Passed!
5. No television station guide (I hate searching through 100's of stations to find my Fox News) - Passed!
6. Slow drains (gross) - Passed!
7. Too few elevators - Passed, never had to wait
In that same "complex" are 2 other Marriot brand hotels, but this one is the only suite hotel. Also there was a Pizza Hut express, Hershey's ice cream, a deli and a coffee place with pastries, cold bottled drinks and snacks.
Since I was there on business, I don't know how long the shuttles take to get to the area theme parks, but they have a conciere, so I'm sure they do that well also. I was so busy, I didn't check out the workout room or pools, but they have both.
Next door and within safe walking distance is a Bahama Breeze and a Golden Coral. I ate at the Bahama Breeze twice and that was a great experience as well. Good food, good service and short wait times.
In summary, this SpringHill Suite was a hit in my book and I would enjoy staying here again.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista In Marriott Village Hotel Orlando
- Springhill Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista In Marriott Village Hotel
- Orlando Springhill Suites
- Marriott Orlando
- Orlando Marriott
- Springhill Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista in Marriott Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.