Because I believe that the positives outweigh the negatives here they are:
1. Front Desk Staff are INCREDIBLE!! They are friendly, efficient, accomodating, welcoming, quick and genuinely want to make your vacation fantastic.
2. The room we had was a corner room and it was spacious, immaculately clean, had a fridge and sink. The beds were very comfortable and made with absolutely crisp and clean linens.
3. The pool was the perfect temperature. It also had a wade in feature so that small kids could walk in instead of jumping or using ladders. The splash pad was also lots of fun.
4. The pool area was comfortable and clean and had lots of areas to spread out your family.
5. The hot tub was just the right temperature.
6. Breakfast was fresh and plentiful with excellent variety.
7. The location is great for Disney and for shopping.
The Just Okay Stuff:
1. If you don't follow the breakfast traffic card that is left in your room, you will encounter a full, busy, LOUD breakfast room with limited seating and far too many people to be relaxed.
2. The elevators were slow.
3. The business area had a broken printer which meant I had to go to the Courtyard and use their area but the costs were ridiculous. When you spend a decent amount on your hotel you do not expect to pay to use the internet or to print a few boarding passes.
4. The staff doesn't always seem to be able to control the kids whose parents are clueless and irresponsible. When a parent refuses to step up, I expect the hotel staff to step in and take control for the benefit of the remaining guests and this didn't always happen which was disappointing especially when your 3 year old gets plowed down by a teenager that you've asked three times to stop. And while the staff were quick to address me once I was upset, it was disappointing that it took a crying toddler to resolve the situation. Again, I know that hoodlums are the responsibilty of their parents but the hotel owes it to their guests to provide a safe experience. Just my two cents on that one.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista In Marriott Village Hotel Orlando
- Springhill Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista In Marriott Village Hotel
- Orlando Springhill Suites
- Marriott Orlando
- Orlando Marriott
- Springhill Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Tingo, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your SpringHill Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista in Marriott Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.