I would strongly recommend this property. I consider myself a professional hotwire user! I am familiar with the location and was happy once again with the result. We paid 105.00 per night thru hotwire. The property will come up as 5 star, Seaworld, South International with Condo symbol. Our friends got this for 83.00 per night. Booking direct is approx 300.00 per night.
We loved this location, about 3 minutes from Seaworld, Seaworld Aquatica and International Drive restaurants etc. There is also a Publix and Walgreens within a minte.
This is a condo resort, we booked a one bedroom with kitchenette, dinning room, livingroom(pull out sofa). The unit was fully decked out with everything you would need. Granite and travertine tile thruought, high end cupboards and appliances. The resort is like a small town, with different areas named by towns in Florida. We stayed in the "Keys" and all thought it is near the back of the property, each sub-area has its own pools, cabanna's, billards (in door and out) workout room, out door washroom facilites(lavish as well). There is no skimping. The main pool area is fantastic as well, all pools are heated to a comfortable 80 degree temp. The main pool as a zero elevation area with a splash pad for small children or handicap. There is a set of waterfalls with a small grato behind them. The pools are all very large and designed in a fashion to allow privacy and not one big Bathtub like setting. There is plenty of food, shopping etc.
I was not approached at all for timeshare but they do have it. There is also security gated entrance and I saw lots of security on the property. Cribs are available at no extra charge. Upon check-in you will be given towel gift cards to exchange for pool towels. You can exchange them or clean them in your unit(each ahs washer and dryer)you must return the towels for the cards back to check out. If not you will be billed 20 dollars per towel. This resort is at the South end of the International Drive corridor. This road is very congested and busy at night due to the Convention Centre, so using the other exits near resort is a benifit. I would strongly recommend this resort even at top dollar. This was a home run all the way! I have pictures but there seem to be plenty on this site so if you need more jsut email me.
Enjoy your choice!
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Vistana Villages
- Sheraton Hotel Orlando
- Sheraton Vistana Village
- Vistana Villages
- Sheraton Orlando
- Sheraton Vistana Villages Orlando
- Orlando Sheraton
- Sheraton Vistana
- Vistana Village
- Sheraton International Drive
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas, I-Drive/Orlando is an attraction in and of itself. Fully furnished villas wind throughout the property, creating an atmosphere of tranquility and privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Starwood, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Sheraton Vistana Villages - International Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.