Very typical time share in that you will be called and woken up as early as 8 am to get a sales pitch. Unplug the phone!
No one discussed the facilities upon check-in, so we had no idea where things were or how late they were open i.e pool, store etc.
Service staff got our names mixed up with our guests and could not find our information at the restaurant when we wanted to pay! They used our guests name when they weren't even registered?!
Facilities themselves were very nice - grounds well kept, pools were clean. Great for kids.
However, I went out by the pool by myself one day and the waitress completely ignored me when I tried to flag her down - she seemed more interested in serving the larger groups (bigger tips?)
One TV and one phone in suite did not work, however in all fairness when I did call down they fixed everything with no issues. I just did not feel like calling down constantly, which unfortunately I had to for additional toilet paper, etc.
If you are looking for a full-service kitchen, make sure you check before you arrive - I thought we were getting a full kitchen but it was only a kitchenette. Normally not a problem, as we eat out quite a bit however I had bought a bunch of Pillsbury cookies, snacks etc. only to discover there was no oven.
Again, overall it was ok and nothing major to complain about. I think next time I would stay a bit closer to the action on International drive, as it is quite a hike to get anywhere. If I'd researched where it was on the map first, I would have just stayed in Kissimmee where I could have gotten more for less.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Vistana Villages
- Sheraton Hotel Orlando
- Sheraton Vistana Village
- Vistana Villages
- Sheraton Orlando
- Sheraton Vistana Villages Orlando
- Orlando Sheraton
- Sheraton Vistana
- Vistana Village
- Sheraton International Drive
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas, I-Drive/Orlando is an attraction in and of itself. Fully furnished villas wind throughout the property, creating an atmosphere of tranquility and privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Olotels, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Amex, Otel, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Vistana Villages - International Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.