About the hotel: every room has a kitchenette, stovetop, microwave, full size fridge, dining table, cooking utensil available in room, dishwasher, washer and dryer. Two flat panels TV, one in living room with couch (pullout bed),one more in the bedroom. This resort is newer than the Sheraton Vistana Resorts, and less expensive. This compound is big enough that you can exercise in the morning. We saw Jagger's around the resort in the morning. I recommend this hotel for the budget minded travelers.
Noise level: if you happen to sleep in the living room on the pullout bed, you will hear your neighbor next door in the morning when they are up having breakfast and getting ready to go to the park. And they don't even have to scream or yell for you to hear them, sleeping from your pull out bed.
Shuttle to park: shuttle is provided to Epcot only every hour until noon daily. If you need to go to Animal Kingdom, you'd have to catch another bus from Epcot. If you wanna get to Magic Kingdom, take the monorail to the transportation center, get off, take the ferry or transfer to another monorail that will take you to Magic Kingdom.
Location: comparatively speaking, this resort is no where near any of the Disney Parks, and I do stress "comparatively speaking." there's a Supermarket nearby called Publix. We purchased food from there, brought snacks to the park, and have dinner that we bought from Publix home way from home. We saved a lot of money for not purchasing food and snacks at the park. A hamburger costs $9.99, root beer cream costs $4.95, and so on, you get the idea.
Supermarket is not walking distant from Sheraton Villages, we rented a car for cheap to take us around when we are not at the parks.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Vistana Villages
- Sheraton Hotel Orlando
- Sheraton Vistana Village
- Vistana Villages
- Sheraton Orlando
- Sheraton Vistana Villages Orlando
- Orlando Sheraton
- Sheraton Vistana
- Vistana Village
- Sheraton International Drive
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas, I-Drive/Orlando is an attraction in and of itself. Fully furnished villas wind throughout the property, creating an atmosphere of tranquility and privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Sheraton Vistana Villages - International Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.