“My Father's 75th Birthday week” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn Orlando Lake Buena Vista in the Marriott Village

You added Fairfield Inn Orlando Lake Buena Vista in the Marriott Village to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn Orlando Lake Buena Vista in the Marriott Village
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #144 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersBronze level
Perkasie, Pennsylvania, United States
“My Father's 75th Birthday week”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

We wen tot Orlando to celebrate my father's 75th birthday at Disney. We had a hiccup in the flight down and the great folks at the desk were kind even to change our check-in date for the Sat instead of Friday and we were able to check in around 11am on Sat after a very long night and morning moving between airports. The room looked newer and had a great view of the pool area. The maid service for the week was excellent and we hung out at the pool which was a nice quiet area. The staff was great with directing us towards places to eat and to go for leisure. Check out was easy and swift. I would stay again.

Room Tip: ask about upgrades and the fourth floor over the pool was quiet and had a great view of the city
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
MarriottVillageGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Orlando Lake Buena Vista in the Marriott Village, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Greetings Sandy M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your Fairfield Inn experience with the Tripadvisor community. I am happy that we were part of your father's birthday week!
It seems like you had an opportunity to take advantage of our many amenities provided for our guests.
Thank you for your valued feedback! We look forward to your return!

Warm Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (172)
  • Turkish first
Melbourne, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

We have stayed in other Lake Buena Vista Marriott Village properties. This one is starting to get run down and needs a renovation. There were stains on our room carpet. Not enough blankets in room for bed either. Front desk was very nice and upgraded us to a suite because I recently made Marriott Gold Elite status. Great location by outlet mall and theme parks. Ample parking. Hotel has shuttles to theme parks. Traffic is horrible on Vineland, people are trying to get to the Catholic church, outlet malls and hotels. Be careful. Free breakfast but we were late and missed the 9:30am cutoff.

Room Tip: Cut through back gate with key card to eat at BJs Brewhouse or Bahama Breeze restuarants. If you go...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
MarriottVillageGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Orlando Lake Buena Vista in the Marriott Village, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Greetings jbaron02,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Tripadvisor community as I am certain they view your information with much value.
I do agree that at peak times traffic can be congested in our area as our hotel is a destination hotel.

I hope that one day in the future we can be your host hotel again to be afforded the opportunity to provide the Marriott standard you have become accustom d to receiving.

I appreciate your feedback and your loyalty to Marriott.

Richmond, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

This hotel was up to Fairfield Inn's usual standards. Comfortable clean rooms in a nicely appointed hotel. Pool area was pretty with a wonderful hot tub. Breakfast was in one of the largest breakfast rooms I have seen in any Fairfield Inn. Very busy in the morning because this is a rather large hotel. I wanted to bring breakfast up to my niece who was sleeping in and asked a gentleman server if I could get a tray and he said no we do not have them and walked off; however, as I was trying to balance things another lady server came by and I asked it she have a small box or something I could use and she came back with a tray, so I do not know what was up with that. The breakfast offering were plentiful however there was lots of breads with very few fruits in the offerings. All things considered I would recommend this hotel as an affordable alternate to on site hotels for the Disney parks.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Greetings zwa7907,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with the Tripadvisor community as it seems you were able to enjoy our many hotel amenities available for our guests.
We are a certified Disney Good Neighbor hotel and are centrally located for our guests to enjoy the Disney magic. At peak times our breakfast area can beome congested with our many guests attempting to eat breakfast at the same time. I apologize for the confusion regarding your tray request and I am pleased that we were able to accomodate your request.

I appreciate your feedback and look forward to your return to the Fairfield Inn Marriott Village.

Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We were staying at the beach but decided to go up to Walt Disney World for one day with our family. Since we wanted to be there early we thought we'd go the night before.
We like Marriott hotels so I went on line to see what was available. I got great rooms at this Fairfield Inn in the Marriott Village right outside the resort. It even had free shuttles to the Park there so we left our car at the hotel. This saved us money for parking, The Marriott village had restaurants for us to enjoy a kid friendly dinner that night and the desk staff was amazingly helpful anticipating all we would need. HUGE HELP!!!
If I am ever to go to Disney World again I will definitely stay here. Best part: WE USED MARRIOTT POINTS AND IT WAS FREE!!!!!

Room Tip: The King room is a nice suite with a sitting area. If we had stayed more than the one night that wou...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
MarriottVillageGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Orlando Lake Buena Vista in the Marriott Village, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Greetings PonyMimi,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Tripadvisor community regarding your Fairfield Inn stay. I am pleased that you found our hotel conveniently located for your Disney visit. Your compliments regarding our staff are greatly appreciated as our main focus is guest satisfaction.

Your loyal Marriott patronage is greatly appreciated!

Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Spent two nights here and found the location perfect for our trip to Downtown Disney. Downtown is only a few minutes away from Fairfield. There was quite a traffic to and from reaching the Marriott Village. We were given a mini suite. Room set up was a little weird with one small room with sofa and tv in a desk. Behind the wall was the large bed and another tv. Room was clean but I think needs updating. Breakfast was included but selection was few and very basic. It was always crowded in the morning. They have a market place located behind the hotel where you can buy food and beverages. They also have a shop and arcade. We did try and played some games in the arcade. The place was empty when we went there. There were restaurants walking distant from the back parking of the hotel. One night we had dinner at Golden Corral. Location wise we would stay here again in the future trips.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Greetings Hanabanna23

I appreciate you sharing your experience with the Tripadvisor community regarding your stay at the Fairfield Inn Marriott Village.I am pleased that you found our location convenient for your Disney visit.
Thank you for your feedback!

Regards,
Mexico City, Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

We stayed for a week there and we had a vey pleasant time. Rooms are spacious and clean, front desk personnel is friendly and they also have the service of buying park tickets directly with them. I think if you plan to have many activities outside the hotel (visiting parks or shopping) this is a very good option due location and price. They have the breakfast service included (with limited options) and also parking is super cheap (5 usd per day) so if what you're looking for is a well located place where you can have a good sleep and get ready for next day, this is your option.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
MarriottVillageGM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Orlando Lake Buena Vista in the Marriott Village, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Greetings Louie_12,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Fairfield Inn Marriott Village with the Tripadvisor community. I am certain they will find your detailed information very useful.
We appreciate your positive feedback and most importantly that your stay with us was enjoyable and positive.

I look forward to your return to our hotel.

New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

I would consider the Fairfield Inn Orlando Lake Buena Vista a basic option among the three properties in the Marriott village. Nonetheless, it's accommodations generally represent the Marriott brand positively.The room's layout was comfortable and of good size. The sink is separate from the toilet and bathtub, and no problems with having consistent hot water. The bed was clean and comfortable, and there were enough outlets found throughout to charge everyone's phones. A working TV and mini fridge also served it's purpose very well. The room could use a balcony for private outdoor space, but I suppose that would be a premium found in the Marriott properties next door.

The property is centrally located despite some traffic when trying to merge onto 535 S Apopka Vineland Rd toward I4 and the Disney Parks. Not the hotel's fault, but something to consider if you expect a smooth drive out every time. When you are hungry and traffic gets bad, walk over to Bahama Breeze and BJ's Restaurant and Brewery for great service, quality food, and drink specials. There are expensive quick service food options onsite as well.

Breakfast is included with your stay and is acceptable at most. The offerings succeed a standard continental breakfast, but the lack of variety gets old with a week's stay. There's bagel, toast, oranges, cold cereal, yogurt, coffee, tea, milk, and fruit flavored juices. The hot options were scrambled eggs with pork sausage with a break every few days for biscuits and sausage gravy. Your only other hot option would be oatmeal if you are comfortable microwaving your milk in styrofoam. I did witness guests who did, but hot water is available alternatively. Unfortunately, this property's use of styrofoam did make me a little sour. Everyone is concerned differently about it's health risks, but I did expect a profitable company like Marriott to have a different stance on the business practice. Reusable or biodegradable options would reduce waste, and is in my opinion a far better investment.

Overall a pleasant stay, but there was nothing unique about the property where i feel the need to return to this specific one. There are many options in the Orlando area with similar price points offering more. There are ones with better breakfast options, included parking, and free shuttles to the theme parks. This Marriott is good, but the competition is strong enough to look for something better.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Greetings 3HSilva,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Tripadvisor community. I am certain that they find the information useful for their stay while in Orlando.
Our hotel has achieved a status of a "Green Hotel" but we are consistently looking at ways to further expand our recycling and enviornmental efforts, as I do understand your concern with the dinnerware.
I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Fairfield Inn and welcome the opportunity to again be your host hotel when visiting Orlando.

Regards,

Been to Fairfield Inn Orlando Lake Buena Vista in the Marriott Village? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fairfield Inn Orlando Lake Buena Vista in the Marriott Village

Address: 8615 Vineland Avenue, Orlando, FL 32821
Location: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Orlando
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#24 Best Value Hotel in Orlando
#35 Green Hotel in Orlando
#122 Romantic Hotel in Orlando
#138 Family Hotel in Orlando
Hotel Class:3 star — Fairfield Inn Orlando Lake Buena Vista in the Marriott Village 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn Orlando Lake Buena Vista in the Marriott Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Fairfield Inn Orlando Lake Buena Vista In The Marriott Village Hotel Orlando
Fairfield Orlando
Marriott Orlando
Orlando Fairfield Inn
Orlando Marriott
Fairfield Inn Lake Buena Vista

If you own or manage Fairfield Inn Orlando Lake Buena Vista in the Marriott Village, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.