My husband.my 9 year old daughter, and myself were at the Pop
Century from Oct. 9-Oct.16, 2006. We arrived at the Orlando airport and were directed to the Magical Express area. With ZERO
wait time we hopped aboard the bus which was great. Within 40 minutes we were in the hotel lobby checking in. By the way, the bus was very clean and top-notch comfort. After check-in, we took a look in the gift shop, ate a bite of dinner, took a brief look around the pool area, and grounds, and then headed up to find our room with our luggage waiting on us. However if it had not been there that would have been ok because it clearly tells you in your magical express booklet, if you read it, that it could take up to 3 hours to receive. So anyway the stay was great, we had a great time in the parks, loved everything about Pop Century, the bright colors, the arcade, gift shop, food, refillable mugs, breakfast being served till 11:00am, the extra-magic hours,bus service with little or no wait time, Everything was so great that the night before we left my daughter was sad and wanted to stay another week. Ha! We were very tempted had money,work, and school not been an option. The food in the food court may seem a little repetitive, but there are buses all day long going to Downtown Disney where there are other food places, plus there are tons of restaraunts all over the WDW resort. We will stay at the POP again and ASAP. I give it a BIG thumbs up. By the way we are comparing this to all of the other Disney resorts we have stayed in which are also great. Coronado Springs is Awesome. Caribbean Beach is a blast, All Stars is fun. Disney is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The day before we left we received the time for when the Magical Express bus would pick us up to go back to the airport. It arrived promptly. We didn't have to worry about luggage because we did airport check in at the Pop which was also great. The bus took us back to the airport with plenty of time before our flight, it was all complimentary. We didn't have to bother with our luggage until we arrived at our final destination. I would highly recommend Disney to any type of family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Pop Century Resort is a Disney Value Resort hotel featuring giant icons that salute many of the 20th-century popular culture crazes—including toys, gadgets, music, movies, fads and catch phrases. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Disney's Pop Century Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Pop Century Resort
- Disney Pop Century Hotel
- Pop Century Disney
- Disneys Pop Century Resort
- Disneys Pop Century Hotel
- Century Pop