Went for 4 nights Oct 29-Nov 1... very much enjoyed the stay. It was very clean, all services were more than adequate and exactly what we expected for a value resort at Disney. They even had a little Halloween parade, treats for kids and adults, and many other Halloween activities. We are a family of 2 adults a 4yr old and 2yr old with no complaints about this resort.
We drove from Windsor, ON, Canada(never bring a 2yr old boy in a van for long distances) so we had our car available. We drove to all parks, took the monorail and boats as well with no issues and no extra fees. This resort is newer and in my opinion well taken care of in all regards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the unforgettable fads of the 1950s through the 1990s all over again. From yo-yos and Play-Doh(R) to Rubik's Cube(R) and rollerblades, this Resort hotel salutes the timeless fashions, catch phrases, toys and dances that captivated the world through the decades. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Disney's Pop Century Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Pop Century Resort
- Disney Pop Century Hotel
- Pop Century Disney
- Disneys Pop Century Resort
- Disneys Pop Century Hotel
- Century Pop