My family has stayed at nearly every resort of Disney property, and its this resort that my daughters always ask for. My wife and I do like this resort, but would rather stay at one of Disney properties that is more "full service.." However, just because this is a value resort does not mean Disney is skimping on anything!
This is a great resort and KIDS LOVE it. We always ask for the Lady and Tramp section where each of the building has a GIANT statue of those figures in front. The theming of the resort is awesome. Everything about this just makes you feel good. You can feel the magic from the moment you enter the lobby. The pools are great! We have never had any issue with cleanliness anywhere at Disney and this is no exception. Housekeeping is awesome and goes above and beyond. Of all the hotel foodcourts, this is probably our favorite as well.
The rooms are not huge, but they are super clean, themed well, and very comfortable. The only bad thing about this resort is that bus service can be slow to get to the parks. Other than that, this is a magical place and one we always enjoy when it's our children's turn to pick the Disney resort where we are staying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Pop Century Resort is a Disney Value Resort hotel featuring giant icons that salute many of the 20th-century popular culture crazes—including toys, gadgets, music, movies, fads and catch phrases. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Disney's Pop Century Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Pop Century Resort
- Disney Pop Century Hotel
- Pop Century Disney
- Disneys Pop Century Resort
- Disneys Pop Century Hotel
- Century Pop