“Focus mainly on kabobs, or plates. Okay mediterranean food for such fast service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Habibi Lebanese MetroWest

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Traditional kabob store (popular in europe). Have several kabobs and that is their main focus. Also offer some other snacks like kibbeh, babaganoush, naan, salads, etc.

Not class A mediterranean food, but if you need a quick snack this is way tastier than other "american" options. Spend about $8-10

• Visited September 2012

florida
“Good change of pace for lunch.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

I"m relatively new to the area form south florida where there are quite a few very good mediterranean restaurants and was happy to see a mediterranean restaurant within a couple of minutes from our new home and in the publix shopping center. We've been to this restaurant twice. The portions are generous and the food and prices are good. The tab each time was about 20$ total for the two of us. I liked the felafel wrap i had each time. My husband had a type of greek salad and it was good except the tomatoes were a bit mushy for our taste. The second time my husband had the beef schwarma and was very happy with that. The tabouli salad was very good and very fresh. The decor kind of reminded me of a Subway or Quiznos and thats not bad just be aware that its that type of decor. They have a bit of outdoor seating so if you prefer that its available.

Cincinnati, Ohio
“The only Falafel/Shawarma cafe to visit in Orlando”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

It is unfortunate that certain other reviewers had a bad experience, but all I can speak is for my experience. And, it has been Very Good. Granted - the Falafel/Shawarma sandwiches are not close to the stuff you get in Detroit, or better yet - Middle East (served in a samoon). But, for Orlando - it is the best place. I generally carry out & have always enjoyed the quality of their food. They have a more upscale fine-dining option @ Lake Buena Vista (Close to the Disney entrance from Kissimmee). I have tried that too, but prefer the cafe at metro west.

Give it a try - who knows, you might like it as well.

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
orlando
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“bad experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012

had to wait for 20mns for my order ! then the order was wrong when i approached owner/manager was told not to worrir about since i got more ten what i paid for !!!!!!!all i needed is what i paid for never go back again

• Visited March 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Orlando
“Disappointing Food Quality”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

I love Middle Eastern food, but this was not a good representation. I stopped for take-out after visiting the newly-opened pet store nearby. The staff were very friendly and efficient. The small shop was clean and attractively decorated. I'm unlikely to return even though I'll be visiting my favorite pet store again. I paid extra for the Chicken/Beef Shawarma Platter, but when I opened the box at home, only chicken was included. Just as well, since the meat was extremely dry and without much flavor. The tabouli was not fresh and the ample serving of freshly prepared bread did not add to the meal. It was like a very large pita that didn't rise. Maybe it's traditional, but it was tough and again without flavor. The creamy baba ganoush was overwhelmed by a smoke flavor. One redeeming feature was the hummus, which was excellent. There was an officious manager-type presiding over the operation, but obviously quality control was not his concern.

• Visited February 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
YourBrandVoice, Guest Relations Manager at Habibi Lebanese MetroWest, responded to this review, February 21, 2012
We are disappointed that you did not enjoy your experience at Habibi MetroWest. This is certainly not our normal performance. We have shared your feedback with your entire staff to ensure we can avoid this type of experience with any guest in the future. In the meantime, please come back- we know we can do better. Ask for Store Manager Alan when you come in…we take all reviews seriously and we appreciate your feedback as it will certainly make us better.