“Loads of fun, and a nice break from kid-centric entertainment.” 4 of 5 stars

407-560-8770
Improve this listing
Ranked #63 of 285 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Jellyrolls at Disney's BoardWalk Area at Walt Disney World Resort is a lively piano bar with dueling pianos and audience sing-alongs for Guests 21 years and up.Let the good times roll at Jellyrolls! Raise a glass each night as you sing along with the jelly-rollicking music of the two piano maestros playing your favorite tunes. No request is too obscure, no artist beyond mimicry. These guys can play anything! Well, almost anything. Try to stump them for the time of your life.Tickling Twice the Ivories at JellyrollsThe raised, mirrored stage enhances the lightshow as the pianists take turns dazzling the audience with their astonishing repetoire. Don't be shy! Boogey in the aisles or shimmy onstage. It's a hilarious, interactive experience for the whole crowd.Be there early to grab a table. Jellyrolls is one of the hottest nightspots in the Orlando area and seats fill up fast. Don't forget your dancing shoes!
Jersey City, New Jersey
9 attraction reviews
“Loads of fun, and a nice break from kid-centric entertainment.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I've never gotten to experience the Disney nightlife when I was younger, simply because I wasn't of age. Jellyrolls is unlike any club I've been to since the entertainment is so unique.

The concept of Jellyrolls is simple. There are four piano players, each playing two at a time while facing each other. Other than a piano, a tambourine, and a microphone, the musicians have nothing. You write a request on a napkin, put down a dollar (or more) and see if they play your request.

The entertainment at Jellyrolls is hilarious and fun without being obnoxious. All of the musicians have great stage personas - they aren't afraid to interact with the crowd, pull people on stage, or embarrass you. When we were there, they played everything - from Queen to Beyonce to Journey to Lady Gaga to Hank Williams. The two players on stage actually interact with one another during the performance, and it’s extremely impressive to watch. One of the players even portrayed a FANTASTIC Kermit the Frog as he sang Rainbow Connection for a recently engaged couple.

Overall, I like the feel of this place. It's clean adult entertainment, but it's refreshing from routine clubs and bars you may experience in your local town/city. Our crowd was particularly drunk and rambunctious which made it highly entertaining. I enjoyed my late-night here; after running around the parks all day, it was nice to kick back, have a few drinks, and simply laugh my booty off. And they give you free popcorn!

I'm taking off one star for the Disney-price of the drinks. There is a cover charge (12 dollars), which I don't mind if it supports the musicians, but the drinks were wayyyyy more expensive than I expected. Twenty-two dollars for a small mixed drink and a rum-and-coke seemed outlandish, but this is Disney. Yet I would come back here regardless since it's a great good time.

Visited May 2013

Springfield, Illinois
14 attraction reviews
“Great Fun, talented entertainers. Walking distance to Yacht and Beach Club(s), Dolphin and Swan Resorts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Just returned from a Disney trip, stayed at the Yacht Club. Walked to Jelly Rolls. It was so much fun. The piano players are awesome!!!! I saw an earlier review wondering if the piano players were prepped ahead of time. Our large group gave them more than 10 and they knew each and everyone of them, so they are very authentic and talented. The waitresses are great as well. It was a great evening, lots of fun!!!

Visited April 2013
Helston, United Kingdom
29 attraction reviews
“fun but very busy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

We went with friends for a meal in disney's boardwalk and specifically to watch the duelling pianists entertain because one of the party really enjoyed that type of thing.

A $12 entrance fee each to watch 2 pairs of pianists (one pair on whilst the other on a break except on swap over where they all perform) I thought was reasonable however it would have been better if the place wasn't packed when we turned up and couldn't get a seat all night.

We put requests in and they were fulfilled. It was very well performed considering they sing and play it all without any music sheets. Don't expect miracles, these guys are good but not as good as the original artists, and in some cases not as good as you may think they should be but on some songs they did really well and tried hard to entertain.

I would go back.

Visited April 2013
Saint John, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Good spot. I wish there was a 3.5 stars available”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

As said in the title, I wish there was a 3.5 stars rating. It is a good place to spend an evening. The pianists of course are extremely talented. I do wonder though if they actually play the requests of the audience members, or have prepped ahead of time what they are going to play. It didn't seem as authentic and on the spot as some other dueling piano shows I have been to. The 12 dollar cover also seems a bit steep. However the music is enjoyable, and it was an entertaining evening.

Visited March 2013
Vienna, Austria
11 attraction reviews
“again...and again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

just returned from another Disneytrip and of course we visited Jelly Rolls again. I think that there were two new piano players. But that didnt do any harm to our entertainment as they fit perfect into the scheme. Audience participation was fun like always; we had a nice waitress and enjoyed our beers and jaegers.

Visited February 2013