“nice restaurant, so much varieyt” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: W Wetherbee Road
Aiken, South Carolina
“nice restaurant, so much varieyt”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

I can't begin to tell you all house nice , quaint and delicious the whole food and feel of the whole restaurant was, but from our light but filling appetizer to the giant for two seafood and yucca platter, the restaurant made us desire to go to the wonderful old South American country, my only beef was instead of the native music the old classice style as if I was in a European cafe was bummer it took away from the feel. but the whole experience was good overall, tasty.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Toronto, Canada
“Very unique food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Food was delicious. We always wanted to try some authentic Peruvian cuisine. Portions are very big, we could not finish it all! Nice and friendly service.

• Visited October 2012
Clervaux, Luxembourg
“real peruvian cuisine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

We have been there many times before over the last few years. What can I say? The food is simply excellent! We have never been disappointed and the quality stayed the same over all the years! The place is small but that does not matter! It's really worth to have a visit there!
Besides all the traditional food you can enjoy a great Inca Kola or Chicha Morada ;-) And the prices are really amazing for the quality and amount of food they serve!
We will definitly be back again!

• Visited September 2012
Windermere, Florida, United States
“Ole!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

Sometimes, you end up having the perfect night, when all you thought you were doing was going out to dinner. That happened to us last night at Ceviche House.
It began on Open Table when I entered Saturday evening at 7 to get some dinner ideas and Ceviche House came up. We'd had Ceviche in Costa Rica and this restaurant advertised Argentinian Food. Well, I never had Argentinian food... So I clicked the reservation button.
We got kind of dressed up only to show up to this restaurant in a building that looks like it used to be a Friendlies or Dairy Queen on a part of the Orange Blossom Trail that may have seen better days. Uh Oh...
Not to worry, Ceviche House may not look like much but we walked into a party. My Spanish is good enough to be dangerous, and it was obvious we were the only non-Hispanics in the room. We couldn't have been made to feel more welcome and among friends. Our simple dinner turned into a celebration of life. Our host sat us in front of the stage where a Flamenco troupe from Spain was dancing, playing guitar and singing. (They perform every other Saturday night, according to my Spanish, you might want to check.) We sang, my wife danced, we clapped and I was asked to make the announcements over the microphone in Spanish to great cheers from the crowd of families from Columbia, Mexico, Peru and Argentina. (Again, with my Spanish, they could have been from Columbine, Montreal, Pawtucket and Andalusia). The highlight? Whenever someone walked up and put money in the band's tip jar we all broke into a version of the Spanish anthem, Ole, Ole Ole! Life was a celebration last night.
Oh yea, the food was amazing. The Ceviche was tart, fresh and perfect. The dishes were big enough to share, many of the families did. I had a rice and fish dish that was bigger than my head (and wonderful) and my bride had skirt steak smothered in onions.
Every once in a while you have a night that turns into an adventure, you just have to be open to the possibility. Ceviche House, at least last night, was the kind of place where adventure happens.

• Visited August 2012
Fort Myers, Florida
“Loved, Loved, Loved this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I am a huge fan of peruvian food and I was looking for a good place to eat, and I was super happy to find this place, the food was great!!

• Visited August 2011