“Excellent Food , Attentive and Knowledgable Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Spencer's for Steaks and Chops

Spencer's for Steaks and Chops
6001 Destination Parkway, Hilton Orlando, Orlando, FL 32819 (Florida Center)
+1 407-313-8625
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Spencer's for Steaks and Chops is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 2,999 Restaurants in Orlando
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Seafood, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Florida Center
Cross street: I-Drive and 528 Beachline
Description: Spencer's for Steaks and Chops of Orlando redefines the classic steakhouse restaurant with intelligent preparations and contemporary twists. Featuring USDA prime beef dry aged for 21 to 28 days, hand cut and seared to perfection. Spencer's offers a memorable Orlando dining experience with handcrafted dishes, scratch made cocktails, and a distinctive destination wine list. Knowledgeable servers may also recommend our famous chops, fresh local seafood, and innovative side dishes made with local organic produce. Desserts are made fresh daily embracing the seasons finest flavors. Friendly conversation, timeless martinis and fine wines are featured at The Spencer's Bar. The Orlando bar menu offers a wide variety of our featured items. An evening you will never forget in a destination you will always remember.
Kissimmee, Florida
“Excellent Food , Attentive and Knowledgable Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

My boyfriend and I dined at Spencer's on a "staycation." We've developed this ranking of our favorite steakhouses and were excited to see how Spencer's ranked among restaurants like Bones in Atlanta, Georgia and Oceanaire here in Orlando. Without a doubt our Spencer's experience takes the cake!

We were greeted by a friendly staff. It seemed that there was so much space between us on the table but as soon as the food came out we realized why we needed all the space. The filet mignon was out of this world. I would definitely recommend getting the crab and béarnaise enhancement. To.Die.For.

Kat, out server, was very attentive and funny. She was very knowledgeable about the menu and her suggestions were very helpful and delicious. Pedro, the manager, came to visit us and his engaging personality put us at ease. He was also extremely knowledgeable about the menu and the different meat options. Overall, the staff was very inviting.

Our experience at Spencer's is one we will not forget!

• 5 of 5 stars Food

“A Winning Combination: The Perfect Steak and Attentive Professional Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

There are numerous Steakhouses in the Orlando Area, but you can stop searching for the Perfect Steak...head for Spencer's! The 16oz Florida Farm Fresh Rib Eye was extremely flavorful, tender and juicy! And the filet mignon reached perfection, also! The oversized baked potato side was large enough to feed two people! The seared scallop, farrow and fig plate was a chef offered appetizer and a scrumptious surprise! Michelle, our server, was very attentive, but allowed the proper spacing between each course offered. Her cordial and professional demeanor enhanced our superb dining experience!

Morristown, New Jersey
“Best kept secret in Orlando”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

5 star experience!!! Great steak, spectacular sides (Mac n cheese,mushrooms, hash browns), excellent service! A must in Orlando!!!

Visited December 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
“Fabulous food and even better service for my business dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

I planned a dinner for 15 and requested an email confirmation of my reservation. Not only did I get a confirmation, but Pedro the F&B manager went out of his way to send me the latest menu. When I arrived Michelle, the sommelier, worked with me to help select wines, appetizers and make other suggestions that helped to make sure I stayed within my budget. Then Mitchell took over and provided excellent service being very attentive, but careful to not be intrusive as my group was in conversation. The food was excellent. I would definitely chose this restaurant for another dinner!

Tampa, Florida
“Absolutely Amazing food and fantastic service!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

My husband and I came to this restaurant for dinner to start our mini-moon. We had Michelle as our server and she was great! I ordered a medium rare filet mignon; however, as she walked by and I was eating it, she took it back without question as it was not what I ordered. And I got a new one. Great service! We had the carpaccio and the lump crab cakes to start. Amazing! My husband had the ribeye as an entree along with the Mac n Cheese. Delish! We also had the pork tenderloin. And to end it, we had the caramelized white chocolate for dessert! Everything was amazing! We got to even meet the manager and the Chef! I suggest coming here for dinner :) You will not regret it!