“Fun Freash Food” 5 of 5 stars

Cross street: Marks & Mills
Deltona, FL
“Fun Freash Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

Loved the fried pickles and the sauce it was served with. Great burgers I had the Funky Monkey, wonderful! My friends had the eggs benedict and the California Benedict. Topped our meal off with homemade cupcakes. ALL WERE WONDERFUL.

Visited June 2012

Clermont, Florida
“I have never had anything bad at this place!! Love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

Everytime I come here I try to enjoy something different! And all of it has always been amazing! The drinks are great (mimosas in particular) and I never leave without a piece of Banana cotton candy!! The vibe is upbeat and fun and the it is boasted as "gay friendly" but as being straight, my husband and I have had great meals here in a comfortable environment where we felt very welcome!!

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“Terrible Service and Clueless Management”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

Heard much about (not all good, but I like to form my own opinion). Will not go back. When we walked in there was no one at the door (except a bored Valet). After about three minutes someone did finally seat us and dissapeared rather quickly. Almost 5 minutes passed (not an exageration), before our Server appeared. Ordered 2 beere, an app, and 2 entrees. Beer cam fairly quickly, but the Server had the cans inside the clean glasses... gross!! Do they know how many hands have touched the outside of the cans. We discovered quickly the beer was warm, but there was no one to even stop to tell. The app showed up after almost 15 more minutes (again, I swear this is not a tall tale). It was quickly dropped without giving us a chance to even mention the war beer (that we did not drink), and we were left with no plates to serve the app on. We decided to give up because the table near us was trying to get someone to ask for their check so I knew finding someone to ask for plates would be futile. We got up and asked to see a Manager so we could let them know we were leaving, pay for the beer if need be, and let them know of our disappointment. (For the record, if I decide to leave, it is not for free anything, it is just to avoid a stressful experience). After almost three minutes, a very harried Manager showed up. He quickly, rather than apologizing, went to the computer so he could inform me that it had been 22 minutes since we checked in (used Open Table for a reservation). His intent was to make me feel this was acceptable and not their fault. I think, when at a diner, 22 minutes to get an app is too long and he only proved why we were frustrated. He agreed not to charge us for the beer (which was still on the table so he could see we did not drink) and we left. Now I understand any restaurant can have an off night (Server not showing, or kitchen staff can call in sick), but let me know or at least check in with me. I am very patient and actually prefer a didning experience where I can relax, but pserving warm beer, cans in clean glasses, serving an app to a table without plates, and Servers who don't check in on a table (even once) is just not acceptable. I tried t figure out why people enjoy this restaurant. I guess the fact it is open 24 hours helps. Maybe breakfast is better. It is a diner afterall. Oh well, I'll never know as I will not be back.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Central Florida, Florida
“Kitchy, fun place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

If you are going after 10am on Sunday, make reservations early. They have a show (I think it is a drag queen show). We all had different types of Eggs Benedict and all of them were good, although there wasn't much crab in the Crab Egg Benedict. The decor is black and red and a little strange looking. It looks like an old bar or club that they made into a restaurant. The servers are nice and efficient. If you want brunch at the country club, this isn't it. But otherwise, the food is generally good and reasonably priced.

Visited May 2012
Orlando, FL
“Quirky”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

We went to Bananas for breakfast. They are open 24 hrs. The food was decent, but we found the entertainment over the top.

Visited March 2012