“Good food attentive service” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #670 of 3,101 restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Colombian, Latin
Kissimmee, Florida
“Good food attentive service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

We had driven by this place hundreds of times...finally decided to try it... and we are glad we did. My husband ordered the mini bandeja paisa..
I had the entraña (skirt steak) .. both were very good. I thought my food was a little bland.. but otherwise it was very tasty. If you are in the mood for some colombian food check them out.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

100% Recommend
Orlando, Florida
“Good Colombian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

So far everything I have tried here has been amazing, and the portions are very generous for the price. The service is also excellent! They have fresh fruit juices that are delicious. My favorite is blackberry (you can have it made with either water or milk).

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York
“Real Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2012

This place is excellent. I went with a large group and all the food was great. This place is not touristy at all and seemed to be full of locals who were all Hispanics(probably because they know this place is excelent). Our group was a very mixed group and we all enjoyed the food. It was a great break from all the better known tourist traps that are all over the place in Orlando. The place is very simple and nothing fancey. The food is basic but very good and at reasonable prices. Will probably try and get to this place whenever I visit Orlando. The staff was also very friendly and accomadated to our very large and demanding group.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Yummie!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2012

I always drove by and never went in until one day i got invited and OMG this place is good and they have a great variety of foods and the portions are BIG if you order the red snapper you'll come home with leftovers...it's really good and the service is great!

Visited October 2011