“large varaiety of drinks and great atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #135 of 3,089 restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Description: Great atmosphere, great food and beer variety, nice and clean, beautiful and friendly staff. A must visit place !
Winter Garden, Florida
“large varaiety of drinks and great atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten at this resturant a few time and the service and quality is very consitent. i have enjoyed every meal I have had and really like trying differnet beers. I would not recomend brining kids to this resturant as it more of an adult crowd. They have an indoor and out door fire place and plenlty of confortable seating. I highly recomend if you are looking for an upscale casula place to hang out to drink and eat.

Visited September 2013

86% Recommend
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Underwhelmed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Having read some decent reviews we were looking forward to visiting and eating at the Brick House Tavern.
We went early so the place was quiet which wasn't a problem for us, about 20 minutes after ordering our three meals the server returned to ask if my wife wanted to change her chicken dish choice as they didn't have any chicken thawed out at the time but some was nearly thawed out if she wanted to wait, she chose to wait.
When all meals arrived they were average at best and was our least enjoyable meal in the two weeks we were in Florida, maybe we just chose wrong.
The bar was nice and maybe later in the evening when busy looked like it would be a good place for a few drinks.

• Visited August 2013
Port Talbot, United Kingdom
“FANTASTIC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

I wish a tavern like this could be opened near home. Excellent food, excellent choice of ales, lagers and a huge bar. The décor and seating were so comfortable. Service was first rate. It was so good my wife and sister went for lunch, and when I returned later, we all went for diner. What can I say......

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

On arrival this place has a lot to offer but didn't live up to it. The service was ok at best and the food over cooked and very brown! There is a reasonable buzz about the place so either the locals are easily pleased or we ordered wrong! Wont be going back.

• Visited September 2013
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Not what I expected”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

The food was ok, I ordered a chicken salad and it was not pleased! The lettuce looked old it was a mess. My husband ordered the chicken n waffles,that was decent! But the waffles were cold.

• Visited September 2013