“Quite Good” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“Quite Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

We dine at the Dellagio Plaza on a regular basis. There are a number of first class restaurants here and it is just down the street from Barnes & Nobel and a busy shopping/tourist district.
We ate at Cantina Laredo for the first time last night and we were very pleasantly surprised how good the food was and wondered why we had not dined here before.
As soon as we walked in this crowded eatery we were quickly welcomed by a smiling host who immediately seated and found us a booth in the back which was very comfortable.
The prices are very reasonable and there are a number of dishes to choose from on the menu. I got the beef enchilada plate and it was very good, she got some appetizers and loved them.
Our very pretty and polite server Alissa took good care of us and was quite knowledgeable when asked about the food choices. She is a true professional.
Our server was quite busy so I asked another waiter for some more salsa and dip while waiting for our meals. This server seemed offended by my request and surly replied he would tell our waitress. I watched him carefully and he never made one attempt to tell Alissa. I would have gotten it myself if I knew where it was kept. There are way too many restaurants to choose from in Orlando than to visit one with that kind of a rude & LAZY waiter.
After the incident with that one waiter I complained, so the manager A.J. came over to my table and assured me that is certainly not the typical service offerred at Cantina Laredo, and I believe him. This restaurant is way too popular to have a problem with poor service.
With that said we are anxious to return because the tasty food and fair prices are hard to beat.
Not only am I picky about good service but also clean bathrooms and I am happy to say they are spotless here , as is the restaurant in general. Good work!
Dellagio Plaza is off Sand Lake Rd. less than 5 minutes from Interstate 4 and is in a safe area.
We have eaten at EVERY restaurant in the plaza and if you can't find one here that you like then you are one of those rare people (like my mother-in-law) who cannot be pleased!

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Delaware
“Worth Finding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Our GPS had a hard time getting us here and despite the frustration and being tired after a long day we were not disappointed! First the manager Rick talked us in and held our table. Valet parking was no issue at all and free. We had a wonderful server Diane who was patient ,knew the menu well and made great suggestions. Great chips and salsa. Very fresh food. Fresh veggies, no heavy cheesy sauces. Excellent skinny margaritas...we got the recipe. The poblano rellenos both the one wrapped in skirt steak and the lighter one with shrimp and veggies were fantastic as were enchiladas Vera Cruz! Our waitress treated us to dessert since we got lost. There triple leche cake and Mexican Apple pie were delicious. Not usually a fan of chain resturaunts.....this one is definitely worth it

Visited February 2014
Orlando, Florida, USA
“Not what it used to be...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

It used to be a favorite but the quality of service has declined over time. Our server had 6 tables on our last visit…one cannot do a good job with 6 tables. That's management's fault, not the server. The food wasn't hot and at high prices for Mexican food, they have to execute better.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“Service with a SMILE!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

When my friend and I arrived for girls night out it was pouring! The valet was out of space to park any more cars. The MANAGER took off his coat, grabbed his motorcycle and gave me his own parking spot! That's not normal... because of that we spent much longer there than we had planned to... just because we were so blown away by his kindness and the margaritas. I'll be back for sure!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great Food and Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

The mixed drinks are awesome and the tableside guacamole is to die for. Fajitas are good and their cheese dip with meat is delicious. Great area to do a little shopping as well.

Visited January 2014