“Fabulous After a Day Trip” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Millenia Blvd
Description: Evoke the tastes of the new American palate; familiar yet unforgettable. CRAVE delivers on one simple thing: Fresh and innovative cuisine along with an impeccable wine selection brought to life in a chic, casual, and vibrant atmosphere. The menu evokes the tastes of the new American palate featuring wood-oven pizzas, roasted meats, sushi, pastas and salads that are seasonally re-mastered utilizing the freshest ingredients. A grand sushi bar extends the dining experience appealing to both traditional sushi lovers and adventurous epicureans alike. The combination of the burnt earthen color palette, stone work and glass accents invites shoppers and destination diners alike to stop and linger; enjoying unforgettable meals with friends and family. An elegant floor-to-ceiling wine tower displays a 125+ wine selection. Rich hues and an open kitchen, light-dappled tabletops and an iconic bar create a familiar yet unforgettable dining experience.
London, Ontario
“Fabulous After a Day Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

We ate here following a day at NASA. The kids both found something to eat on the menu - and we were able to eat like grown-ups! The sushi was amazing and the lamb burger extraordinary. Would strongly recommend it.

• Visited February 2013

67% Recommend
Orlando
“Good food, nice presentation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Nice convenient place, food was good, nice variety. The appetizers were good, had the calamari, and another with hummus, pita, olives, veggies, etc. Had a very generous burger with fries. Fries were tii salty... Price was reasonable, good atmosphere.

• Visited February 2013
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Good Food, Good Service, but overpriced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

There are a ton of casual dining restaurants in the Orlando area, and the food is pretty consistent from one to the other. Crave is no exception. The food was good. The service was good. Neither great. Neither exceptional. We received a 2-for-1 coupon in the mail, so thought we'd try it for lunch. I had the Salmon (which was quite good) and my wife had the Stir Fry. We had 2 iced teas to drink. No alcohol, no salads, no desserts. Our total bill after the 2-for-1 coupon still approached $30 including gratuity. A little strong for lunch. We almost never pay $30 for a casual-dining lunch without a coupon, let alone with one. Will we go back? Sure we will (but not without a coupon!)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Winter Springs, Florida
“Not horrible, but not very good, either”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Party of eight last evening. The restaurant was 3/4 full. The decor is nice enough. The menu selections were a bit lacking on the non-sushi side. All was overpriced. The Mediterranean appetizer had very good hummus. The good ends there. The entrées were very pedestrian. Items ordered included the caribbean seafood stew (horrible), the black and bleu salad (as expected), the steak (tough and chewy), the lamb burger (dry). Everything was presented nicely on the place, so I would suspect that some might feel as if there were dining at a "fancy" restaurant. Not so much for us, however. The service was good. The hospitality was friendly. I would highly recommend to the management to take a second look at the menu, pricing, and recipes. We wouldn't visit again, unless we were there for a function that we did not decide the venue.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“Enjoyed my meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Made my reservation online through open table & when I walked in, they had my table ready. They filled up very quickly so I was glad that I made a reservation. They also take reservations over the phone so I would always make one.

Food & service was great! I had creamy chicken & rice soup that was so good I tried to remake it myself at home a few days later.

I have sent several people to dine here & I hope that they enjoy their experience as much as I did.