“Nice and plesant atmosphere. Great location and great specials.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Orlando, Florida
“Nice and plesant atmosphere. Great location and great specials.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Nice atmosphere. Conveniently located next to Orlando International Airport. Nothing that I dislike about this restaurant.

87% Recommend
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Consistent excellence of both food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

We are big fans of Bonefish Grill. We often visit the ones near our home in West Palm Beach, but have now visited the one by the airport in Orlando on two occasions. Excellent food and service both times. Managers and wait staff very attentive and professional. Great food, great service, great value. We will return as soon as possible.

Nottingham, UK
“Perfect.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

We had the Fish Taco's which were absolutely delicious. The restaurant was full, even at the relatively early time of 5:30-6:00. Great ambience. Thoroughly enjoyable.

Merritt Island
“Good food, good atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

We went there last Monday for dinner and we liked it. The place is not over crowded, which is a good thing. The food was excellent, as expected, and the service was great.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
orlando fl
“bonefish near OIA Orlando airport specials nights..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I have been here to dine a few times, sitting in the section where one can enjoy fine dining. but beware of specials bang bang shrimp MOn memorial day or last wk tues.. (may) where they wont put a single at a table in back. I had to be in NOISEY bar area, they tell me, oh it will not be so loud soon, the big group will be leaving ha.. it was and I like some noise but I like to see TV*game was on and enjoy life! it is very busy for bang bang shrimp nights, so beware. all of us had to wait past 45 min, that was starting at 4;45pm and it goes from 4p to 8pm. food is very good, although I think a single gets very less serving on bang bang than w my sibling.. or that was a few yrs ago.. and now less?? I am not going to this location next time. sandlake rd could be better?? this is OIA where all come out of travel/hotels/airport and I live too close by!!

• Visited May 2013