“bonefish near OIA Orlando airport specials nights..” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood, Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
orlando fl
“bonefish near OIA Orlando airport specials nights..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I have been here to dine a few times, sitting in the section where one can enjoy fine dining. but beware of specials bang bang shrimp MOn memorial day or last wk tues.. (may) where they wont put a single at a table in back. I had to be in NOISEY bar area, they tell me, oh it will not be so loud soon, the big group will be leaving ha.. it was and I like some noise but I like to see TV*game was on and enjoy life! it is very busy for bang bang shrimp nights, so beware. all of us had to wait past 45 min, that was starting at 4;45pm and it goes from 4p to 8pm. food is very good, although I think a single gets very less serving on bang bang than w my sibling.. or that was a few yrs ago.. and now less?? I am not going to this location next time. sandlake rd could be better?? this is OIA where all come out of travel/hotels/airport and I live too close by!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent and friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We chose to eat on the patio and were quickly seated. Our server was very friendly and attentive without being intrusive. This allowed us the opportunity to spend time in good conversation after sitting in business meetings all day. The server recommended several dishes and we ordered two of them. Both were delicious.

Visited May 2013
Texas
“Excellent food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Delicious food and great service. The bang bang shrimp appetizer is delicious--even as a main dish. Sandwiches, meals and sides were all delicious. Will definitely return.

Visited May 2013
Miami, Florida
“Nice place to dine!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

This is the first time I visited a Bonefish location. The food was good, althought very pricey. Be prepared, because this place is always packed, specially after 5:30pm. You might want to call ahead and place a reservation. The service was also good. This restaurant is very close to the Orlando International Airport.

Visited March 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great for the business traveler”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

This Bonefish is literally in the parking lot of the hotel I usually stay at when I'm in Orlando - you just walk next door and you're there. It is a VERY busy location after 5:30 - with a wait for a table every night. I usually sit at the bar, or get takeout, but the bartenders are very efficient and friendly - and make sure you have everything you need in the takeout bags.
My favorite is the chicken marsala (which I wouldn't think to order typically at a seafood restaurant) but it is absolutely amazingly perfect every time. Other favorites are the anglers sirloin, and the bang-bang shrimp. I love the bread that comes to the table - it's always hot and fresh.
One of my favorite places to go when I travel!

• Visited April 2013