Only 18 minutes to go to Magic Kingdom with the bus. I still can't believe some people complained about that. Also, maybe we have just been lucky but we never waited more than 10 minutes for the bus (leaving and coming back). And thought the resort wasn't that big so I can't believe some people complained about long walks!
The room was very pretty and clean. Excellent size. The arusha view was amazing. Between 11:00 and midnight the giraffes were right in front of us. We enjoyed eating breakfast on the balcony watching the animals.
The room was super quiet, it felt like we were alone in the hotel.
The hot tub and the pool were great and never too crowded.
I have absolutely nothing bad to say about the resort. I think i liked it even more than the Polynesian Resort (never thought that could be possible!!) ...
- Also Known As:
- Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Animal Kingdom Hotel
- Animal Kingdom Resort
- Disney Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Animal Kingdom Florida
- Disneys Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney Animal Kingdom Resort
- Disney Animal Kingdom Hotel
- Animal Kingdom Lodge Disney
- Animal Kingdom Lodge Orlando
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge is an African lodge-style resort amidst a 43-acre wildlife preserve. The Resort offers authentic African-inspired architecture and the kraal African-village landscape design—a semi-circle design popular in Africa which offers expansive views of the surrounding savanna and its many animal inhabitants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.