“My favourite restaurant :-)” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Copper Canyon Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #104 of 3,057 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Seafood, Barbecue, Grill
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Doing business, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Samoan Court
Transit: I-Ride Trolly stop #24 North
Description: Welcome to Copper Canyon Grill Restaurants where you’ll enjoy full flavored, fresh American cuisine prepared from scratch daily and served in a casual, energetic atmosphere. We have indoor & outdoor seating available, plus two full-bars featuring Happy Hour every day from 3-7pm. Walking distance from the Convention Center. Group Dining & Private Room available.
Alloa, United Kingdom
“My favourite restaurant :-)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

While on holiday in Orlando 5 years ago I visited this restaurant and kept in mind how great the food was, I returned to Orlando last month and went back twice to Copper Grill. The food is amazing I was so stuffed after it but was too good had to clan my plate. Steak with blue cheese sauce is sooo good and the mash potatoes are just mouthwatering. As well as the food best mojitos I had :-).
Service was very good first visit however not on 2nd visit the waiter did not tell us the specials, was not happy when we asked for another beverage!
Can't wait to return :-))

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Finnish first
basford
“I wanted to eat til I was ill. It was good food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Had dinner here one night after shopping in Pointe Orlando and what a good choice it was.

We started at the bar and had a few cocktails, which were delicious then shown to our table where we quickly ordered as we were starving.

To start with ordered the Delmarva Crab Dip. Seriously amazing! Rich, creamy and full of huge lumps of crab. Awesome!

For our mains I ordered the spit roast chicken which was juicy and flavourful, if not a little too salty but still really really nice. My husband had the meatloaf which was amazing too.

Really enjoyed this place and will look forward to going back.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida, United States
“Probably just a bad night”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

After reading all these reviews and a recommendation by the hotel concierge, my wife and I decided to give it a go. Must of been a bad night because even though the place was half empty, the food and service was our worst in recent memory. Waiteress gave us a long introduction about the focus on service and high quality ingredients. My wife ordered the smoked grilled salmon; I tried the steak salad but with chicken. When they say the chicken is on the rotisserie , let's just say I believe so, and leave it at that.
The salmon arrived raw in the thickest part and overdone on the thinner ends. It took us several minutes to glad down a waiter, because our server was nowhere to be found. He seemed confused, but I got it taken care of. Instead of flash grilling her salmon, they cooked a new one and totally overcooked it. The manager brought it over and asked us to check it. We accepted it because she needed to eat and wanted one ofmy salad (I tried ).
Our ice teas were only refilled after we asked for the check.
It was an off day for them, the manager comped the salmon, but we would of rather had a nice dining experience than money off. We are not fussy diners, I love my waffle house.
We tipped based on what the full meal would have been and left

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Canada
“Great food and even better service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

In the mood for a steak, I wandered in and found an amazing filet steak salad, with slices of asian pear and a perfectly designed sesame dressing that hit the spot. Try anything with cornbread, or just ask for some cornbread. Like the rest of the menu, it tastes freshly and skillfully made. Key lime pie is the best anywhere. Service is delivered by a team, that works like a well oiled machine, with warmth and attention. This restaurant feels relaxed and casual, but the attention to detail in the food and service here is anything but. I highly recommend it.

Visited September 2013
Groton, CT
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

The Southwestern Egg Rolls are great. Anything with the Rotisserie chicken is a sure thing. Foodie tip: it is quiet at lunchtime.

Visited September 2013