“Probably just a bad night” 2 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Copper Canyon Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #58 of 3,170 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Barbecue, Grill
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Samoan Court
Transit: I-Ride Trolly stop #24 North
Description: Welcome to Copper Canyon Grill Restaurants where you’ll enjoy full flavored, fresh American cuisine prepared from scratch daily and served in a casual, energetic atmosphere. We have indoor & outdoor seating available, plus two full-bars featuring Happy Hour every day from 3-7pm. Walking distance from the Convention Center. Group Dining & Private Room available.
Miami, Florida, United States
“Probably just a bad night”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

After reading all these reviews and a recommendation by the hotel concierge, my wife and I decided to give it a go. Must of been a bad night because even though the place was half empty, the food and service was our worst in recent memory. Waiteress gave us a long introduction about the focus on service and high quality ingredients. My wife ordered the smoked grilled salmon; I tried the steak salad but with chicken. When they say the chicken is on the rotisserie , let's just say I believe so, and leave it at that.
The salmon arrived raw in the thickest part and overdone on the thinner ends. It took us several minutes to glad down a waiter, because our server was nowhere to be found. He seemed confused, but I got it taken care of. Instead of flash grilling her salmon, they cooked a new one and totally overcooked it. The manager brought it over and asked us to check it. We accepted it because she needed to eat and wanted one ofmy salad (I tried ).
Our ice teas were only refilled after we asked for the check.
It was an off day for them, the manager comped the salmon, but we would of rather had a nice dining experience than money off. We are not fussy diners, I love my waffle house.
We tipped based on what the full meal would have been and left

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars

Vancouver, Canada
“Great food and even better service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

In the mood for a steak, I wandered in and found an amazing filet steak salad, with slices of asian pear and a perfectly designed sesame dressing that hit the spot. Try anything with cornbread, or just ask for some cornbread. Like the rest of the menu, it tastes freshly and skillfully made. Key lime pie is the best anywhere. Service is delivered by a team, that works like a well oiled machine, with warmth and attention. This restaurant feels relaxed and casual, but the attention to detail in the food and service here is anything but. I highly recommend it.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank sola123
Groton, CT
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

The Southwestern Egg Rolls are great. Anything with the Rotisserie chicken is a sure thing. Foodie tip: it is quiet at lunchtime.

Visited September 2013
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Memorable meals”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

We visited this restaurant 4 times on our 12 night stay in Orlando! Every time the meals were delicious. The BBQ ribs were off the plate they were so big, and they were described to friends as "so meaty you actually had to search for the bone this time!". There was a wide choice of children's meals too. The seasoned fries are also very tasty! Definitely a must for the International Drive.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank annauk7
Ayrshire, Scotland
“Excellent Meal HUGE Portions”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Best meal we've had in Orlando

I had the meatloaf & my husband had the chicken pie, the service was first class and the food was fantastic!

Our server Steve really looked after us, we wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

• Visited September 2013