“So So” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Update restaurant details
Reserve with OpenTable
Update
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #202 of 3,045 restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Private Dining
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Samoan Court
Transit: I-Ride Trolly stop #24 North
Description: Welcome to Copper Canyon Grill Restaurants where you’ll enjoy full flavored, fresh American cuisine prepared from scratch daily and served in a casual, energetic atmosphere. We have indoor & outdoor seating available, plus two full-bars featuring Happy Hour every day from 3-7pm. Walking distance from the Convention Center. Group Dining & Private Room available.
“So So”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Food was decent. Nothing amazing, nothing terrible. The first thing I ordered was not available. They also were out of Diet Coke. The corn bread was great, I actually ate the whole skillet instead of sharing with my colleague!

Visited June 2013

77% Recommend
Clermont, Florida
“Another Excellent Groupon Find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Generous portions, good food, atmosphere, service and best of all a good deal with the Groupon savings. I would go back even without the Groupon.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

It was good food and service but I didn't think it was a good value. I had the Prime Rib Burger, I thought it was going to be slices of Prime Rib on a burger, but it turned out to be one micro slice of Prime Rib that was well done when I asked for medium rare. The burger itself was good but not for that price, $17 bucks for a hamburger? I originally was going to get the Snapper, but for $32 I balked, that's more that high end fish places. Good food but not a good value.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
kent, england
“Not the best”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

We ate here for the first time, thought we would try something different.

Looks very impressive, nice atmosphere, a bit dark though. Our server was nice & attentive. My husband & I both ordered steak. He asked for medium well & I asked for medium my self. My husbands steak was cooked perfectly, unfortunately my steak was so well done it was crispy on the outside. The portions of vegetables we're very small.

It was one of the most expensive meals we had & didn't feel it was good quality or value for money.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Belleville, Canada
“Great fund for dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

A bit pricey, but well worth it for the great food, awesome service and intimate setting. Beloved the Prime Rib...cooked to perfection...the horseradish was lame....was more like sour cream.

• Visited June 2013