“great break from the heat” 5 of 5 stars

407-440-3684
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Dessert, Ice Cream
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Description: We are an all natural, non-fat frozen yogurt and smoothie shop. We offer many varieties of yogurt flavors that we add to frequently as well as offer a large selection of toppings that you can add to customize your yogurt to your liking. If you are not feeling like having a yogurt we also offer great smoothies as well as bubble tea. We have great prices and kid-friendly environment that is sure to please you and your entire family!
Saint Augustine, Florida
“great break from the heat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2010

Pretty awesome place to take a needed break from the heat. The service was great and the bathroom was spotless. The icing on the "cake" was the great tasting dessert! Great place to go after a day of sightseeing. Highly recommend!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

el paso, texas
“delicious, cool decor and super friendly staff.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2010

After a hot. humid and long day my family and I were looking for something refreshing. This adorable little shop offered the best yogurts and toppings ever!!! The smoothies were my kids favorites and mine was the mango yogurt.

San Francisco, California
“Best dessert ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2010

I recently visited Orlando to do the tourist thing and my family and I stopped by this yogurt shop Yogoberry at the SoDo mall cuz my kids were whining about the heat. I usually dont like ice cream because its too thick but I tried the frozen yogurt strawberry flavor and it was sooooooooo goooood. I actually think that they put some kind of ingredient to make it addictive because Ive been looking for something like it at home and nothing compares to it. I neeeeeeeed another one. Hope that Yogoberry owner sees this and decides to branch out so I dont have to fly out there to get some more.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere