“Go... If your not a prude!” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Ranked #43 of 236 Activities in Orlando
Type: Dinner Theaters, Performances
More attraction details
Owner description: Treasure Tavern is an un-rivaled one-of a kind dining experience. Cirque, burlesque, comedy, magic music and upscale dining come together to create a grown up experience that's rowdy enough to get you going, but classy enough to bring a date! Enjoy a delicious 4 course dinner menu of: Cream of vegetable soup, follow by mixed green salad with olives and blue cheese crumbles. Beef Tenderloin served with fresh asparagus with hollandaise sauce and loaded mashed potato for main course. Dessert is Opera cake, a delicious coffee chocolate dessert.Treasure Tavern is the perfect place for celebrations, special outings, a romantic dinner, date night, company events, and more.
The Villages, Florida
8 attraction reviews
“Go... If your not a prude!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

The production numbers and specialty acts were better than those on many upscale cruises we go on.

One illusion act (clothing changes in seconds) and singer alone were worth the price of admission.

The food was just OK... and you don't come here just to eat.

Visited May 2014

Tallahassee, Florida
10 attraction reviews
“Terrible Food, Terrible Show”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

The show was boring, to say the least. The food was terrible as well... I think the soup was okay. The steak was not good. It was a cheap steak. So, maybe if the show was $35, then it would be a bargain, and price would match the quality of the show and food, as well as just getting you out of the house for the night. As for the price, it's way too over-priced. They try to get you liquored up before the show, so that you will enjoy it better. Maybe that's why some of the reviews are good. I noticed they were trying to pull one over on you, by getting you liquored up, so that you would enjoy the show, and say, hey, this is fun, when it's not! Anyway, the humor was crude. I guess that's okay, if you are drinking! But... I wasn't drinking... If your show isn't good without me drinking, then it just isn't good. And then, they try to sell you a picture, which is okay. I love pictures. It just seemed like to me that their show sucked and they were trying to get you to have a good time by dragging out the show and liquoring you up in the meantime. I really think they were making the show SLOW on purpose, so you would drink in order to have more fun! You really need to step it up a notch. Regular Gate Admission Price: $65.95 + taxes & fees. Right now, is the month of May, and it says, buy one get one free, on their website, for the month of May, with the promotion code: TTBOGO. I guess that lettering stands for Treasure Tavern Bogo! Buy One Get One FREE! I read the reviews before I went and nobody could talk me out of going! Some reviews said: Amazing with 5 stars! Some reviews said: Not worth the money! Some reviews said: Terrible food, mediocre show. I was confused and decided to see for myself! Well, I went, I saw, I conquered! AND my opinion, is that the amazing!!! review is from someone who got liquored up and the not worth the money!!! review is from somebody who saw the show sober! If you read this review and decide to go in May 2014, use the promotion code: TTBOGO for Buy One Get One FREE tickets, although I'm not suggesting you go to the show. Hey, everybody's tastes are different and if you go to the show, you may like it or not! So, use the promotion code to save money, so if you don't like it, then you only really paid, $32.50 per person + taxes & fees. Hey, at least it gets you out of the house for the night if you decide to go. They seat you at a table with a lot of other people. Maybe if you go as a couple... you will like socializing with the other couples there. There is a girl that comes around to the table and acts funny. She's pretty cute. I don't want to spoil it. She is funny and I'm sure her job is to get you to buy more liquor. She is the town drunk. That's what they call her. She had pig-tails when I went. Just really not worth the money, really! I'm just being honest, but I really have to pick apart, this or that, to find something that was funny or interesting! It was really kinda boring and I was ready to go when I left. That's how boring it was. JUST trying to warn you. But maybe you will like it... BUT I'm not recommending it or putting my stamp of approval on it. Humor was crude. NOT my cup of tea. Yuck! Kinda gross actually!!!

Visited October 2013
“Not worth the money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

Charged over 100$ (for 2) to see the show then a further 5$ parking and 10$ on the door service/gratuity. Shouldn't this be given if we enjoyed the service/food??
Very uncomfortable to be made to sit at a table with other people when there were only a handful of diners tonight.
Soup was tasty but only a few spoonfuls, salad was over dressed with a very strong vinaigrette and was soggy due to this.
Steak was lovely as was the mash and asparagus.
Show was cringy and we wanted to leave as soon as we walked in.
Not worth the money.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Terrible food, mediocre show”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

The food was terrible. The show was just bad all except for the singer Wanda . She is exceptional. She should be singing somewhere else. Hands down down do not waste your money.

We ordered Long Island iced teas and I am positive they were straight fruit juice. For 10 dollars each what a waste .

Visited April 2014
Orlando, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“Amazing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Treasure tavern is a dinner show unlike any other. A show filled with adult comedy, burlesque, and food to die for. This show is the best one i have seen in the Orlando area. So leave your kids at home, and experience this amazing adventure!

Visited April 2014