“Tilted Kilt” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
“Tilted Kilt”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

An attractive place for lunch with good quality pub food at reasonable prices and we thought the service was friendly and the food was prepared quickly. Apart from the young waitresses with a very small kilt there is no Scottish scene, but its a way of differential marketing with all the competition on I drive. Probably a good place to watch sports on the various big screens. Plenty of parking out back.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Tilted Kilt for Beer, food and fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Myself and my husband called here for a bite to eat and were very pleased with the service and quality of the food. We had a burger for $12 and sweet/spicy southwest chicken wrap for $10.5. Both were very tasty and filling. Chis behind the bar was very helpful and pleasant. The uniform for female staff is a short red tartan kilt with a matching tartan bra and short cream/white cardigan if required. The bar was very spacious and I imagine would cater well, if full in the evenings. Large car park. Well worth a visit if you're in the area.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Southampton
“Definitely one for the men!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

The girls are lovely, men can get a sneaky peak at their skimpy uniforms! Food is lovely, free refills, but gets very busy!

Visited October 2013
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“Good food, OK service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Was not overly fussed on our first visit to the Tilted Kilt as the service off some staff was not good. Decided at the this point that we would not go back however at a later date it was recommended to us for the food. We were a bit reluctant to go back but was so glad we did. The food was really good for "pub" food and the staff waiting on the tables were really helpful and friendly. I would definitely go back for food but not just drinks as the service at the bar was not that good. Also as I think someone else has previously mentioned, on one occasion when we went for food when we received our bill there was an 18% tip already added. Whilst we always tip I believe it should be up to the customer how much they tip.

Visited September 2013
“Tilted Kilt - International Drive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

As a die hard Scotsman I struggled to see anything Scottish here other than a Saltire on the wall (amongst many other flags) and a cinema poster for "Trainspotting"
The servers uniforms granted had a small amount of tartan material.
The atmosphere was cold to say the least and as there was lots of sport on the many screens it was very noisy - not a family place to go with my 6 & 9 year old girls,
On the plus side the food was fresh and tasty and service was prompt!
10/10 for food and 3/10 for surroundings