“A good stay in Allure” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Allure Resort International Drive Orlando

You added Allure Resort International Drive Orlando to your Saves list
Allure Resort International Drive Orlando
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8444 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819 (Formerly Radisson Hotel Orlando)   |
Ranked #257 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Orlando
“A good stay in Allure”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

I am writing this review at the Allure Resort. Overall, it was a very pleasant stay. The hotel room was very clean and spacious. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Good location. Close to shops and restaurants. The bed is hard though if you prefer softer ones. Tip: the on site restaurant is very overpriced. The breakfast buffet was horrible. There are much more choices within walking distance.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Guest Relations M, Guest Relations Manager at Allure Resort International Drive Orlando, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
Higganum, CT
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

I booked this hotel for a swim meet in March. I was quoted a price and then received an email they could not honor the price I was quoted. I contacted the asst GM a MINIMUM of 4 times by email and 3 phone calls. He responded to 1 email but the problems were not resolved and I received no further communication from him. Sales associate Regina was nice the first phone call, rude all further email contacts and she was the one who messed up my reservation! DO NOT EVEN BOTHER WITH THIS PLACE! No one can respond back when you have a problem. NOT GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE. I should have read the reviews before I started trying to make a reservation here. You have been warned! Rude, will not give you quoted prices for rooms, management will not contact you back, horrible customer service. I ended up going down the street to Embassy Suites on Jamaican Court... I highly recommend... Not one single problem there! Had a lovely 5 night stay with a beautiful breakfast complimentary every day!

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your review. On behalf of our team at Allure Resort International Drive we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at our hotel in regards to the management follow up. We will investigate this with our team at the hotel We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that we can exceed our guest expectations
Redlands, CA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Pros- nice room with good size bathroom & sleep number beds.

Cons- difficult to find- the sign is completely covered. Slow check in. Ice machine not working on our floor. No hair dryer! Jacuzzi closed down- dirty looking & has caution tape going across it.

Honestly, I don't consider myself a picky person & typically give good reviews but I am not impressed overall. With so many choices of hotels in the area, I wouldn't stay at this place again.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your review. On behalf of our team at Allure Resort International Drive we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at our hotel in regards to the spa being down and not having a hairdryer in the room. We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that we can exceed our guest expectations
Orlando, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

I am CURRENTLY staying here for a weekend away with my daughters. I am extremely disappointed all around. 1) We asked for extra towels last night n the front desk said we had to wait until morning 2) the beds are air mattresses n are horrible, old, n broken. I woke w a severe neck ache n headache 3) no coffee pot in room 4) no blow dryer in room 5) jacuzzi is broken n unavailable 6) pool closes at 10- this is international drive people 7) tv sound is distorted 8) elevator was dirty with dirt n even gum stuck in corner of floor 9) not enough parking for guests n had to park in Resturant parking 10) website showed an indoor n outdoor pool. Not so far to our acknowledgement. Overall very disappointed n uncomfortable. I will never stay here again or recommend this hotel to anyone. We had trouble findin it also as it was once a Radison n changing to allure n their sign in front is completely covered. The woman at service check in said she understood as she could not find it for her interview. Personally I think they need to keep it covered n shut their doors for good.

• Stayed March 2014
We do have an Indoor Pool on our property. It is located inside the YMCA. Our guest have complimentary access to the YMCA. On behalf of our team at Allure Resort International Drive we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at our hotel. We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that we can exceed our guest expectations
Kelowna BC Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

You can see by the quality of the hotel rooms and staff that this was a 4 star hotel at one time. Now I suspect they have cut down on the staff and are penny pinching. The business center printer never worked for the 4 days we stayed. The pool was cold and the place seemed under staffed. I booked on hotwire and got a room for $50.00 plus $10.00 resort fee and was happy. They give you free access to the adjacent YMCA with top notch fitness equipment and large indoor pool. I heard they were quoting $139.00 for last minute reservations but at that price it is not worth it. Was given a room that was smoked in but they managed to clean it to get rid of the smell.

Room Tip: if they give you a room that was smoked in, report it right away to avoid the 200.00 cleaning fee
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Tampa, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

From the moment we walked in the door the front desk staff was rude - especially the brass-knuckle wielding iPhone case girl. We stood in front of her at the check-in and were completely ignored. After finding our room, we dropped off our stuff and went to go check out the "resort." We of course wanted to see the pool. After walking down a dark alleyway that I would not allow my girlfriend to walk through alone, we were greeted by ducks in the pool, a broken hot tub surrounded by haphazardly draped caution tape, and used towels strewn everywhere (including on top of trash cans). Despite signs stating the pool was open until 11 PM, there were no pool towels available, and the entire area was a safety hazard due to the low to non-existent lighting. We asked for an extended check-out; a mere 30 minutes so we could get back from a morning event and were quickly dismissed. Upon further exploration we noticed that the ice maker was broken and there are no blow dryers in the bathrooms. The remote was also broken. Overall, a fairly disgraceful hotel and we could not be much more disappointed. Will never recommend to anyone other than an enemy and certainly will not be staying there again.

Room Tip: Do NOT stay there. In any room.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Miami, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

Stayed for 6 nights and really enjoyed the hotel as well as the location which was perfect. My only issue was that the bed kept deflating every night and even though maintenance came to fix it twice it would keep deflating. Finally on the last night we got a roll away after I had been sleeping on that bed. I really hope that management fixes it and gets a new bed for that room. Great customer service for the most part, the bartender was a bit rude one night. Other than that no major complaints, great hotel and I would love to visit again!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Guest Relations M, Guest Relations Manager at Allure Resort International Drive Orlando, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Thank you for your review. We will investigate the issue with the sleep number bed and the bartender and address it with our team. Thank you for bringing us to our attention and your recommendation.

Been to Allure Resort International Drive Orlando? Share your experiences!