“Place to stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Countryside Inn & Suites

Countryside Inn & Suites
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Orlando
Countryside Inn & Suites
You added Countryside Inn & Suites to your Saves list
606 Lee Road, Orlando, FL 32810   |
Ranked #258 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
“Place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

I just wanted to put in a review for my stay.. At the time I had no where else to go and countryside was available at the time.. Although I wanted a weekly stay & they didn't have any they were there. Hoping I can have a great experienc during my stay..

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Countryside Inn and Suites at 606 Lee Road, Orlando, FL 32810, is truly home away from home. This has been a great experience, I need to find a room QUICK and this was an excellent choice. I will most definitely refer this to my family and friends.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

We had searched for a room all over town late at night and the country side inn & suites was the only place we found that was right off the interstate and actually had a room for us at a great price and welcomed us. The room even had a kitchen and was totally spacious for all of our belongings. The staff was polite and made us feel at home! We will definitely stay again when we come back to visit Orlando!

• Stayed January 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

My family and i relocated and needed short term housing.we looked at many places in Orlando but found this to be best value.property is maintained well, pool is cleaned daily by pool service.staff has always been helpful and attentive.we live in one of the efficiencies, But i have seen the regular rooms.if you are a family on a budget, the rooms are clean and kitchenettes are very nice.great for a vacation when you want to spend money on activities and save on room cost.location is good for area attractions, some difficulty due to traffic and getting in and out of property during rush hour. All in all , very happy with accomadations. We have a young child and wanted a safe,clean place for her and are glad we chose to see this place for ourselves and not believe other bad reviews which we have found to be totally untrue.

• Stayed September 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

Absolutely marvelous. I've never felt so comfortable. From the prices to the atmosphere this is just a great place. The rooms are spacious and clean. The staff members are polite and helpful. The pool is sparkling clean at all times. The grounds are always kept. The location is perfect for vacationers as well as for locals just getting away. Its my home away from home.

• Stayed July 2012
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

the countryside Inn is a nice hotel because the customer service personnel in the front office are very kind and pleasant to deal with the housekeeping are also very nice I have had no problems with maintenancee fixing things that are not working ...also if a plus but there is a nice pool to swim in during the hot summer days... overall I'm enjoying my stay......

• Stayed September 2012
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I have rented rooms since March 2011. The price is affordable. The facilities are not luxury class but are generally in line with the price. The staff has taken care of most of the problems that cropped up in a timely and professional manner. I rate it as worth the money. You can rent better facilities at other properties but you will pay more. Security here is a plus with many cameras and onsite security staff.

Room Tip: Get the larger rooms with the full kitchen if they are available. The sell out nearly every day.