We stayed here for a month in our motorhome.
- Beautiful grounds, including park with walking path, water views, decent location (close to a couple of toll roads), easy check-in and space swapping (the butt of our RV was in the trees in the first spot which caused us to have a MAJOR problem with ants)
- WalMart, Publix and Home Depot are nearby as are a number of fast food restaurants. Go to the Outback Steakhouse up the road and ask for Samantha's section.
- Didn't use facilities, but they were very clean
- Nice dog park
- Trash pickup right outside your front door
- Staff nice, very welcoming for the most part, but when our 30 days were up and we needed one extra night to take our coach into service the next morning, the manager wouldn't cut us a deal for the 31st night. She said we'd have to pay the regular price (discounted for military at least). We paid a monthly rate the first 30 days. That kinda left a sour taste in my mouth. I talked to the girl at the front desk and the manager was within earshot (I could see her). I said at least twice, "Maybe this is a question for the manager," before the manager actually looked up and said something. Fortunately, we were able to get a FREE night at the RV dealer with full hookups and no bugs. Despite the sour aftertaste, we would still go back.
- If the trash stays out long enough, the birds get to it and the staff doesn't clean up the debris that gets strewn about. How hard is it to get one of those pickup tools? At least 2 hours passed one time before garbage bag picked up. Watched as birds had a field day. Got tired of counting the hours after that. I saw 3 staffers driving their golf carts around, but no one picked up.
- Lack of recycling. We come from a place (internally and externally) where recycling is important. It seems ironic that a place with nature as its centerpiece does nothing to help the environment. There's a recycling facility in St. Cloud. Maybe they could arrange some sort of commercial pickup or something.
- Not crazy about Florida because of the bugs, which means camping in Florida can be annoying--mayflies and love bugs annoying as heck, mosquitoes