“Room service delivered to hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Newville, Pennsylvania, United States
“Room service delivered to hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

Great sub, they delivered to my hotel..near Orlando Airport. Hotel had menu. Pasta, pizza, subs etc.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

“Mouth watering Pizzas. Orlando's hidden gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Proccolinos is a small family run restaurant with a couple of locations serving fresh, made from scratch Italian & American food.
You are always made to feel most welcome.
The menu choice is amazing and on you're first visit you'll be spoilt for choice.
For starters the garlic knots have become a bit of a favourite for me as the dough is fresh and light, served with the most beautiful marinara sauce.
The pizzas are authentic and the best I've tasted. No frozen dough here folks!
You can tell these folks take pride in their food something which is certainly missing from the big chains nowadays.
Both restaurants are a little off the tourist routes, but for us that's great as it makes it feel that much more 'local'.
If your in Orlando and want the best Italian food give Proccolinos a try, you'll love it.
I just wish this wasn't 8 hours on a plane away from me! (but worth it).

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“pizza good but dirty place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Like the pizza but the flys in the dining room is a major concern. What is crawling in the kitchen if flys are in the dining room? Sorry but it is the truth.

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Brevard, North Carolina
“Tired and soggy”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

The pizza is actually quite good, but I will be looking for a new place after my experience tonight. They have been my go-to pizza/sub joint in my neighborhood but after being shouted at by one of their employees because I expressed my displeasure at waiting to simply pay my bar tab while my pizza cooled off.
So I called in the pizza order, got there early and decide to have a beer in the nearby bar they own and have the pie delivered. No problem except when I try to pay for my beer. No one shows up behind the bar for more than just a couple minutes. My pizza with the extra crispy crust is getting cold and soggy. One of the guys from the pizza store shows up (I think he may be one of the owners) and I express my displeasure. He starts shouting at me along the lines that he never wants to see me darken his his doorway again.
I won't be back. There are lots of places out there happy for my business. I wound up so upset I couldn't eat much of that soggy pizza.

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Moncks Corner, SC
“DELICIOUS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I used the one in Altamonte Springs near my hotel. The pizza was the best pizza outside of NY and I am from NY and I am very picky about my pizza. Hot, fast, courteous delivery, excellent proces. FANTASTIC, MOUTHWATERING, DELICIOUS PIZZA !!

Visited September 2012