“AMAZING” 5 of 5 stars

$165*
and up
Ranked #5 of 239 Activities in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Take off on a 3 to 4 hour fun-filled balloon adventure, leaving one hour before sunrise. Enjoy a tranquil hour floating above the sights and attractions of the Orlando area. Flights leave from any of our 25 different locations in the WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort area but we check in every morning at our Orlando Balloon Rides Welcome Center. Once airborne the pilot will point out the spectacular sights from the theme parks to the orange groves, forest, and swamps that have been untouched for thousands of years. Complimentary Champagne Toast after flight.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Phoenix, Arizona
“AMAZING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2011

My boyfriend and I received gift certificates to go and do this for Christmas. We decided to wait until a special weekend to go. We went for his birthday in February. It was fairly chilly in the morning but it felt nice as the day went on. The view was amazing. We had so much fun seeing everything. We even had a paraglider wave to us in the balloon. There are 16 people in the basket with you but you don't feel over crowded, in fact I barely realized anyone else was there. I would recommend that everyone go on a hot air balloon ride at least once and this is probably the best place in Orlando to experience it!

Visited February 2011

Warren, Ohio
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2011

I decided to take my two teenage daughters to Orlando to do a few things we've never done before. We're from Ohio so we don't have too many balloon rides here. The guys at Orlando Balloon Rides were very professional but not stuffy at all. They let us help set up the balloon and take it down and they were very funny-putting my girls at ease. You could tell they all get along and are friends who joke with each other. We would definitely recommend this to anyone!

Visited March 2011
Peru, Nebraska
6 attraction reviews
“Just Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2011

Loved it! Couldn't say anything bad if I tried! Worth every penny! My husband and I took our 7 year olds and they also loved it. Would love to go again the next time we are down. Great team. Plus there is just something, ehhh, we'll say "yummy" about a man with an Irish accent!

Visited May 2011
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Fantastic Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2011

My husband booked this as a surprise for our 9th wedding anniversary. The entire experience was wonderful and amazing. The pilots and the crew were all very delightful, informative, funny and professional. I would highly recommend this experience to anyone and I would use Orlando Ballon Rides.

Visited May 2011
Nottingham
“Just Amazing and A Great Team!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2011

My wife and I enjoyed the journey of a lifetime yesterday.

It was only 3 miles and just 900' high, (because of thelow wind speeds), but we will cherish our Balloon Ride forever!

They are a great team, making it just wondeful in every way. Prefessional, informative, entertaining, safe and fun.

We purchased it on Groupon for a great rate, but would pay full price and be very, very happy.

I won't say anymore, just look at the photos.

Alan & Jan (Nottingham England)

Visited April 2011