“Good breakfast!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Keke's Breakfast Cafe

Keke's Breakfast Cafe
4192 Conroy Rd, Orlando, FL 32839-6416 (Millenia)
407-226-1400
Neighborhood: Millenia
St. John's, Canada
“Good breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

We were seated within 15 minutes of arriving.

Although I had an issue with my toast being under-done, which was corrected, everything else was really good.

I had the philly-steak omelette, came with hashbrowns and toast. Spouse had the Banana and Pecan Waffle. Really nice food.

Service was really good, the lady who served us was bothered by the "toast" issue. (Which, in the grand scheme of things, isn't a big deal, but she did apologize and was sincere, which goes a long way to me as a customer.

We visited the location next the the millenium mall (which was a pretty nice mall too I might add)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Turkish first
“Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

visited the area and found Keke on a whim.On arrival we were greeted warmly by everyone, the food was great and again a very attentive staff. I left their very happy. Ps. Largest pancakes i've ever seen.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
orlando
“Why the rants? I want to rave!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Maybe the others dined on an off day, but we had a delightful breakfast here on a Friday morning. The wait was to be 15 minutes, and turned out to be 5 minutes. The server was efficient. The food was excellent. I wanted my potatoes crispy and that's how they were. My omelet was yummy and we had a side of fresh fruit. The table near us had the largest pancakes i have seen; and i went over and asked the diners if the pancakes tasted as fluffy as they looked. They both agreed. Can hardly wait to go back and feast on some total carbs of french toast and/or some pancakes for a breakfast or brunch. KeKe's serves lunch also, and is open until 2:30. I raved during my breakfast and I am raving now. Nothing for us to rant about here.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Consistently Good Across Multiple Visits”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

This is an excellent breakfast place. After two previous visits last December to the Millenia location, our two visits this week did not disappoint. The extensive menu should offer something for everyone including many variations of waffles, pancakes, French toast, omelets, and make-your-own combinations. Every item we have tried has been good. The service is friendly and very attentive. They are open each day from 7:00 am until 2:30 pm and also offer a lunch menu. Since we have always gone for breakfast on weekdays, our waits have been no more than 15-20 minutes and on a couple of occasions we had no wait. Overall, a great spot to have breakfast while in Orlando and one we will continue to visit each time we travel here.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Edison, New Jersey
“Can't understand the bad reviews”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

We thought the food was terrific. Granted, we did arrive late in the morning-probably 11:00AM on a weekday so there was no crowd. Service was prompt, food came out quickly and correctly, and everything was super tasty. Highly recommend for omelets and other egg dishes.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere