“Excellent food and customer service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Keke's Breakfast Cafe

Keke's Breakfast Cafe
4192 Conroy Rd, Orlando, FL 32839-6416 (Millenia)
407-226-1400
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Millenia
Cape Girardeau, Missouri, United States
“Excellent food and customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

The breakfast was really good. You could tell the food was made with fresh ingredients. The waiter we had was so nice and helpful. We have talked about this place since we left!

Visited August 2012

canada
“Breakfast heaven”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

Wow ! The breakfast are just delicious.My family and I all took something different and enjoyed every bite . Un vrai petit paradis :)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Virginia Beach
“The best eggs Benedict”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

You know a place is good when you arrive and there is a line waiting outside. We decided to wait and that was a very good decision. Within 30 miniutes we were seated and by that time we browsed the menu so we were ready to order.
The kids took the "silver dollar" pancakes, 4 small pancakes with syrup. They liked it although I had better pancakes. My wife ordered the Greek omelet which was very good and very big (why places in US insists on big portions?).
I took the eggs Benedict and I was taken, the hollandaise was perfect and the ham was thick and tasty. I order eggs Benedict a lot when I travel and theses were the best I had so far, i had to call the manager and tell him that.

Service was good and the place is very clean.

As most places for breakfast it is noisy.

When I'm in Orlando again, I'm eating breakfast at Keke's.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“BEST place to eat in Orlando”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

Love, love, loved Keke's Café. An intimate but very accommodating café. Their breakfast is amazing and is served all day. The lunch and dinner items were amazing as well.
We wanted a place to eat that wasn't a chain restaurant and not crowded but also had amazing food. Keke's delivered!
The staff is extremely friendly, the prices are so reasonable, the location is perfect and the decor is NICE.
We ate there twice during our vacation in Orlando.
Keke's will definitely be the spot for us to eat whenever we are back in Orlando. Excellent, excellent, excellent!

Visited August 2012
Uk
“fantastic Waffles”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Best waffles in town, we had a Florida waffle and a Strawberry waffle, both covered in fruit. The pancakes are huge and one is certainly enough if you have it as part of a combo. As other have stated it's busy at the weekends but well worth the wait.

• Visited August 2012