“Good stay near the airport” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #117 of 328 hotels in Orlando
Enfield, Connecticut
“Good stay near the airport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Stayed overnight here the day before flying home. Staff was very friendly and let us check in early. Rooms big enough and clean. Breakfast was good and the server actually served us our food and came over to ask if everything was ok. Shuttle to airport was on time as scheduled, quick, and the driver was really friendly. Good stay.

Room Tip: Whatever chemicals used in the hot tub left us itchy for until we dried off.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

296 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
New York, NY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

the room was really spacious, clean, comfortable. parking & wifi are free (wifi worked great). location great if you want to be near the airport. price was great. the water wasn't quite hot enough for me, it would only get "warm". i'm surprised at all the great comments about the staff -- the woman i checked in with was pretty nice & helpful, but others were not friendly or even very competent. it took me all day -- calling 3 times & finally walking down to the front desk -- just to get an answer to a yes-or-no question. even then the attendant seemed really confused. when i checked out, no one was even at the desk, so i just left my key on the counter. the fitness room was not very good. in any case, i was overall happy with my stay & would definitely stay here again at this price.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Bento Goncalves, RS
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

We stayed only one night and what a great stay! The room was spacious, clean, comfortable. We weren't expecting much of it but it is refreshing when you find a great place with affordable price. Very convenient for our early flight from Orlando. Breakfast was pretty good. Service was good. It was very hot and the small swimming pool helped us cooled down just right.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel close to the airport. Driver from airport was great and Nada at breakfast was absolutely the best! Stayed there night before a cruise and could not ask for a better place for the value. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed October 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

Thank you Ingrid and Angela! I am due to have my 4th child in the next few weeks. While at the Orlando Airport I became ill and missed my flight and was separated from my husband. Ultimately I was stuck with $17 cash and no credit cards. They were on the plane with hubby. I had him book hotel and new flight via Internet but did not have the card to show staff when I got to the hotel. Knowing all of this Ingrid sent a shuttle to pick me up at the airport, walked my husband through process of faxing credit card verification, provided me with gingerale and a toothbrush! They even charged my cell phone for me. When I arrived I was sick and tired from crying and these ladies treated me like I was family. They are truly an asset to Comfort Suites and set the bar very high for other hospitality professionals. They went above and beyond what most would do. From now on we will only stay at Comfort Suites when they are available. The hotel is well maintained, clean and extremely accommodating! Thanks again ladies!

• Stayed September 2013
Jamaica, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

I took a short trip to Orlando for the weekend and wanted a hotel near the airport for my early morning flight. This hotel was perfect it was only one exit from the MCO airport. The room was very clean and breakfast was great.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Palatka, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

We stayed here before leaving for a trip out of MCO so we could keep our vehicle parked and take the shuttle. The room was clean and spacious, common areas clean, and the employees were friendly. The Breakfast attendent on the morning of our departure 9/26/2013 was amazing. She has a great personality and is a fresh face to see before you depart. The only suggestion I could make is the appearance of both ladies at the front desk could be improved. The lady who checked us in the night prior speaks very very fast and you can not understand her when she answers the phone. The morning clerk did not say two words to me, and both need to iron and tuck in thier uniforms. Other than that the hotel is great and I highly recomend it to anyone traveling through MCO.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Comfort Suites Orlando Airport? Share your experiences!