My husband and I booked a one-bedroom villas (theme park view) for five days for our anniversary. When we arrived, a whole group of staff surrounded our vehicle with waves and smiles (they must've been really bored!) Check in was smooth, my one complaint is that the lobby smelled REALLY bad... overwhelming floral scent, it was just way too much.
The one bedroom villa was perfect-- with the full kitchen we were able to have breakfast and some dinners in our room, we used the dryer once (got caught in the rain), and the second bathroom also came in handy (even with just two of us!). There was a LOT of space and it would've been very easy to stay for a longer period and even add two or three more people.
Location was PERFECT. We could easily walk over to the Contemporary to hop on the monorail or walk to Magic Kingdom.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Lake Tower At Disney`s Contemporary Hotel Orlando
- Bay Lake Tower At Disney`s Contemporary Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort—balances a modern and luxurious experience with warm and innovative features and delivers some of the most dramatic views available anywhere at Walt Disney World Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Hotels.com, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.