Well ok-I want to love it unreservably( pixie dust and all that). All the usual good things about a Disney 5* but the next time I'll follow my own heart and stay at the Boardwalk where they are equally disinterested in your family's good time but at least don't pretend otherwise. Props to Concierge Chris who worked so hard to help make things right . Yes you can walk to MK but you'll need a polar expedition to get to the food next door where the monorail access does not justify the extra expense. Lakeview ? Check, but mostly a view of the windows of everyone else's
rooms. Sorry Mickey.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Lake Tower At Disney`s Contemporary Hotel Orlando
- Bay Lake Tower At Disney`s Contemporary Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort—balances a modern and luxurious experience with warm and innovative features and delivers some of the most dramatic views available anywhere at Walt Disney World Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Amex, Otel, Olotels and Hotels.com so you can book your Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.