This is my home resort. I purchased it while thy were making it in 2008. We finally got to stay in it we had a studio with the magic kingdom view. We loved it. The only thing was the studio was a little stuffy. The restutant upstairs was great. Also I get to the magic kingdom you just have to walk over the walk way into the contemporary and hop on the monorail. That was a plus. The pool and slide were good too. Can't wait to go back in New Years
- Also Known As:
- Bay Lake Tower At Disney`s Contemporary Hotel Orlando
- Bay Lake Tower At Disney`s Contemporary Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort—balances a modern and luxurious experience with warm and innovative features and delivers some of the most dramatic views available anywhere at Walt Disney World Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Amex, Olotels, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.