“Good, clean, economy style studio room 122” 4 of 5 stars

Value Place Goldenrod Road
216 South Goldenrod Road, SR 408 & Goldenrod Rd, Orlando, FL 32807   |
Ranked #153 of 326 Hotels in Orlando
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
“Good, clean, economy style studio room 122”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

I am checking out tomorrow and I have been here for 5 weeks...Yes there are children here but they ARE NOT anything except regular children..The front desk person, the night security, and the mantanice man were all very kind and tried to make sure your stay was pleasant..I so happen to be in the room a door down from the night security and NEVER saw ANYONE running in and out of the room as someone stated in a review I read..I always try to write GOOD EXPERIENCES...as well as BAD.My experience here was a very Good experience and the only reason I am leaving is because it is a little expensive to LIVE here for me..These are hard times and yes there are people that live here..I can honestly say I feel very safe here, there has been NO sign of any drug deals or ladies of the night as I have seen at some low budget extended stay places..Yes I would reccomend this to others and I would come back and stay here..One other thing..This place is very CLEAN,,,,I accidently dropped my diamond neckless in the sink and the mantinance man came and took the sink apart and gave my neckless back to me..They did not try and charge me..NICE PLACE NICE EMPLOYEES NICE CLEAN PLACE..DEB

Room Tip: If all rooms are like the one I stayed in it was very clean...If you want to be sure and not have an...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
orlando
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

the hotel price , bad the counter person , very rod , i rent no smock room and the room very dirthy , bathroon not clean i paid full week but only stay 3 nigth and not put back my money

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
LIPgdyer, Public Relations Manager at Value Place Goldenrod Road, responded to this review, April 30, 2012
Dear Value Place Guest,

Thank you for taking time to tell us about your experiences at our property. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Value Place, we strive to ensure each and every guest experience is satisfying. Please know that we are taking your feedback to heart, and we are taking the appropriate measures to address the issue promptly.

Value Place Management
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2011

The management were very helpful to me as far as making sure my room was good-to-go on a daily basis. The safety attendant was available 24/7 if I needed a key redone to getting linen. Housekeeping makes sure I have clean linen and make sure room smells good when done. Maintenance makes sure my shower, dishwasher, or any other problems i have in room works properly. Overall I couldn't of thought of a better place to stay than over here.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled solo
Dear Value Place Guest,

Thank you for posting a review of your experience at our property. Your feedback is very much appreciated, and I assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests.

Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!

Value Place Management
Woodbine, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2010

I booked this hotel on official Value Place web-site for my 7- day Orlando trip because it's relatively new (equals to me not dirty) and they promised good security. $100.00 was required to keep the reservation. I never had any problems with hotels before but just in case I printed confirmation page that look solid and respectable. Now about real face this "Place". After 17 hours of driving from another state my son and I stepped in lobby of the hotel at 3:15PM (the check-in time is 3PM). The fellow at front desk was speaking to man with 2 kids that looked upset and confused. He was telling them there are no rooms available(well, happens if you just walk into the lobby and ask for room). I said I have the reservation. And front desk guy provides me with information he absolutely has no room for me ether. I thought he did not hear me well and got my printed reservation confirmation with number and $100.00 deposit. Front dest fellow did not even wish to look at it and said it is nothing he can do. I asked the manager and he dials SOMETHING ON HIS CELL PHONE (the front desk phone is right there but he does not use it). After few seconds of "waiting" he said "she does not pick up the phone, but it does not matter because there are no rooms available". I asked there is my money in such case because I paid $100.00 deposit. Guy had no clue and was shifting in his seat. I left lobby and tried to call phone number on reservation page. All I got was answering machine. In a meanwhile the truck pulled over and the guy started to move stuff from truck to hotel glansing over his shoulder on our car. At the moment I was too upset to look closer for what's going on but later on we landed in defferent hotel with same family that I saw in lobby of value Place and the father of kids asked me if I saw that other people got room while we were in parking lot trying to find nearest hotels over the phone. He recommended to take care of it and I don't know about his way but I do it now so travelers know they CANNOT TRUST THIS PLACE, THEY ARE CHEATING ON CUSTOMERS ( and all my futher attempts to call manager resuted in offer to leave the message). AVOID BY ANY MEANS

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
VP-Clean-Safe-Simple, Public Relations Manager at Value Place Goldenrod Road, responded to this review, November 29, 2010
Dear Valued Guests,

Part of the Value Place promise is to never accept pre-payment or advance deposits for your reservations. We do require a $100 fully refundable security deposit upon check-in, it is never collected before a guest arrives. We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service and regularly recieve accalades from very grateful guests on our above and beyond service.

Being that we have four Value Place locations in Orlando, we would never turn away a guest with or without a reservation. In the event of there being no availability, we would simply offer to accommodate that guest with a room at one of our sister properties.

We strive to provide you with clean and safe lodging without sacrificing comfort. Count on Value Place for a wonderful experience that is sure to save you money.

VP Management
Orlando fl
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2010

The Value Place Hotel on Goldenrod Rd Orlando Fl, looks promising. The day manager (Marshal) is a pretty nice guy. But when night falls, the hotel changes dramatically. We had a room right next to the security office, and they constantly played loud music, and had women over constantly. The tenants in the room above us had 2 kids, that ran back and forth all day and night. For 2 weeks we complained and they did nothing. They didn't move us or them. One day upon arriving to the hotel from breakfast, we were not entirely to see (no exageration) at least 10 sherifs outside, along with every nosey tenant huddled around the front door. People talk in the halls loudly, and there are some very...odd...people who stay here. Overall, it was a horrible stay, and I'm very sleep deprived. Do not stay here unless your an insomniac that likes to hang around the ghetto.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business

Been to Value Place Goldenrod Road? Share your experiences!