“Home made food @ Good value!” 4 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Maraya at Sabrina's
8100 Crystal Clear Ln, Orlando, FL 32809 (Florida Mall)
(407) 856-8155
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: Florida Mall
champion gate, florida
“Home made food @ Good value!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

The management of the restuarant can improve the the outcome of their business by following the basic maraketing approach by: 1- Good Qaulity of food, 2-Value of their manu, 3- easy access to the restuarant(signs etc), 4-market and advertise their eatery, and finally5- Service, Service, Service. Wishing them the best success!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Orlando
“Hidden Gem in Orlando”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Maraya is a hidden gem in the middle of an area full of chains. The restaurant is beautiful and the food is great. The owners treat you like a cherished family member when you arrive.

I love the falafel sandwich at lunch along with tabouleh. For an appetizer, I recommend the hummus. Everything is made from scratch from local and natural ingredients.

The Kibbeh appetizer is amazing but the downside is that it fills you up so much that you won't have room for dinner. I love the kefta (sp?) kababs but the chicken picata is delicious too.

As you can tell, we've been to the restaurant quite a few times after discovering it!

Orlando, Florida
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

This is a hidden family operated gem. People who do not know Lebanese food seem to be commenting and giving misinformation. This is a freshly prepared home-cooked meal, it is a little pricey because this isnt a food court by any means. The food is out of this world, healthy and fresh. It is authentic as it comes and all my Lebanese friends that I have sent here, agree this is the best restaurant they've been to in Orlando in terms of taste. The service was also great and this is a charming little restaurant. Do not be fooled by those that don't know middle eastern food, this is far superior to anything in the region. I lived in Detroit, I know middle eastern food.

Deerfield, Massachusetts, United States
“The Finest Mediterranean Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

This area of Orlando is a food desert. Malls, fast food and chains as far as the eye can see.
This is an oasis. As one of my band members said "This food feeds you on every level". (He liked it so much he ate there twice in one day) Everything is made from scratch- from the pita to the sauces. The whipped garlic served with the chicken kabab is a slice of heaven. Please don't miss this one if your travels take you to Orlando!

Cocoa, Florida
“A Tasty Mediterranean Experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

As we were pulling out of the Florida Mall, I mentioned to my wife that we needed to eat at less chains and frequent new and different restaurants. A second after I said that, my wife saw Maraya's so we decided to give them a try.

They seem proud of their Yelp success and have Yelp and Trip Advisor stickers on their front door. We walked in to the rhythm of what I'm assuming was Mediterranean style music playing and noticed that the place was very beautifully decorated with wall hangings and lovely tile floors. There was no one up front so we were unsure if we were supposed to seat ourselves but after walking a few more steps, a nice older gentleman guided us to our table.

We decided on Signature Combo which was a sampling of hummus, tabouleh salad, and falafel. I did enjoy the hummus, although the pita type bread to dip in it was a bit chewy. I was not a fan of the falafel or tabouleah. I've never had this type of food before so maybe I'd learn to like it but wasn't impressed. My wife, on the other hand, really liked both so I'm sure it was just me.

My wife got the chicken kabab and I got the Kefta kabab. Both kababs came with a nice serving of deliciously seasoned rice. The kababs were all meat and had no vegetables on the plate, which was fine with me. If you've never had kefta, I can only explain it as being like a breakfast sausage. It wasn't my thing either. I chicken, however, was absolutely delicious. It exploded with flavor and the texture was perfect.

I'm glad we decided to come here as it was a different experience for me. I don't know that the value was good enough to bring me back ($15.99, $16.99, and $17.99 respectively for the three dishes). Their sodas were served in the can at a fairly reasonable price of $1.25 per can.

• Visited December 2012