“Cheap and cheerful and like the fact you get something different from the norm” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fuddruckers

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Kids always enjoy the chicken sandwich and I love to have the Buffalo or the Elk burgers. I went for the Swiss melt complete with mushrooms and onions and my kids were not impressed that I ate the burger as an open sandwich with knife and fork! I defy anyone to hold the 2 halves together and get the contents anywhere near your mouth as it's a monster burger. My wife went for a modest third pounder with "the works" as she felt a half pounder or larger, which are readily available were way too large. We accept the cafeteria service, pay up front, take a number and wait for your food. If you expect anything more you are at the wrong restaurant!

Visited June 2013

74% Recommend
New York City, New York
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I was so looking forward to trying one of their "exotic burgers" I tried the buffalo burger and it was very overcooked. It didn't taste bad and it was a decent size but it was just too overcooked to really enjoy it. The sweet potato fries were soggy and we had to wait 10 minutes for ketchup because the employees didn't know how to refill the machine. I would not go back here.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Palm Bay, Florida
“Great food, not so great service!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

We recently went to Fuddruckers for a late lunch. There was an ample amount of people in the restaurant. We ordered burgers and waited at our table. It took 45 min. for our food to come. When it did come, one of the orders was wrong. When we mentioned that it was not correct, the server was rude and said, "Cut us some slack, we're busy in here". I found that to be unprofessional. Once the order was corrected, the food was very good. I would be willing to try another Fuddruckers but not the one in Orlando.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Land O Lakes, Florida
“Go to the International Dr. Location - it's better!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

The Vineland location is small and my burger was burned! Lots of people go here and this location can not handle it. I enjoyed my meals better in the International Dr. location (inside the mall) if you are willing to travel a few more minutes.

Visited May 2013
Poinciana, Florida
“Great Burgers!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I think Fuddruckers has one of the best burgers around. You can add the condiments you want to make it the perfect burger for you. The buns are fresh and the meat is delicious. Nothing fancy for atmosphere, but I was there for the burgers.

• Visited May 2013