“Don't bother” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Essex
“Don't bother”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2015

We went here after every other restaurant at Downtown Disney was 2 hours+ for a table. We came across this place and the lines were very short so we thought we would try it. WELL eventually found a table to eat - we waited for over an hour for the food to come out - do not be fooled by small lines - why it took so long we are not sure but - when it eventually came out it was cold although the fries/chips to us Brits were the OK as they were proper ones. After reading the reviews before this one I had to make sure I was reviewing the same place - perhaps we were just unlucky but truly awful - also rude staff bringing food out.

• Visited April 2015
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Columbus, Georgia
“Good choice for fish and chips”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2015

Honestly I've eaten better fish and chips, in Houth (pronounced HOTE), Republic of Ireland but I can't go to Ireland whenever I like. I live in Georgia U.S.A.. It is an easy drive to Downtown Disney and the fish and chips is almost as good. The crust is flaky, the fish is moist and flaky and the chips are pretty good. I really enjoyed their mushy peas because they have a great flavor. The best part is that they are reasonably priced. While you are there please try the curry sauce, I think it is very good.

• Visited April 2015
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Service a little slow”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2015

The time to get to the counter was a little too long. The time for the person (a man) to take the order was a little too long as well. There were two others at the counter (a man and a woman who appeared to be managers), but they were not taking orders. Food came right away. The adult order for the fish and chips was almost the same size as the kids order I purchased a couple of weeks ago. Food was great. Kids sizes are a better deal.

“Great Food at a great price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2015

So much food! It is definitely worth the stop! I had the Battered Burger and Chips (my hubby too) and also ordered a side of onion rings and mini battered sausages as a side... The sausages were so yummy, but we could not eat everything. A to-go box of delicious yumminess to take home.

Visited April 2015
IL
“good choice for a quick sandwich”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2015

We were looking for an option other than a sit down meal requiring a 45 minute or longer wait beforehand. The menu at Cooke's isn't that large and they were out of one of the main items they feature. But the sandwiches we had were all very good, much better than I expected. If you're looking for somewhere that you can grab a quick bite to eat, this is a good choice.

Visited April 2015