Exquisite One of A Kind Orlando Vacation Pool Home

Serene Calming Sunset after a hectic day at the Orlando attractions
WOW ..........  your morning view of Hot Air Balloons over the lake!!!
Beautiful Tranquil Surroundings for your much deserved vacation
40 Acre Natural Fishing Lake on Your doorstep!
Orlando
Rental Home –
4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

William D
Whitinsville, Massachusetts
“Wonderful home, well maintained and family freindly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

with four bedrooms and five baths, three families enjoyed their privacy for sleeping, with the benifits of a large kitchen and living room space for all to congregate. The house had a game room that kept the children as well as young adults busy. There were plenty of linens and towels, as well as dishes, silverware and cook ware. The central location of the pool was an added bonus.
would highly recommend this for anyone looking for a convenient location to the Disney Parks, but far enough away to feel like you have a reprieve from the tourist crowds.

5 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: Location and amenities
Liked least: Heat in July
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jul 21, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your lovely review on our vacation home, it is always a great pleasure to receive feedback from our guests.

I am glad you found our home to be well maintained and family friendly, our goal is to offer a well maintained home and one where families feel they can relax and be comfortable, by reading your headline, ( Wonderful home, well maintained and family friendly”) I am happy to know we have achieved our goal.

I was pleased to read the children and young adults enjoyed some family fun & competition in the games room, it is very popular with many of our guests and their teenage children. The location of the pool is, I agree, an added bonus!

Thank you for being wonderful to communicate with, and for choosing our home for your recent family trip to the sunshine state.

A FlipKey verified reviewer
Sacramento CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful
4 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
May 1, 2014
Hi Rich, thank you so very much for your lovely review of our home.

Yes our management team are on the ball, Alan does his very best to respond to guests request 's promptly. I am pleased you were happy with his response.

I will mention your concern to Alan regarding the door, it has never been brought up before and thank you for sharing your concerns with us. I am sure Alan will find a solution.

I am delighted the separate Mother-In-Law suite (Guest Suite) allowed your family to have some extra privacy at the end of a long tiring day.

Once again thank you and your family for being perfect guests.

if you plan any further trips to Orlando please give us a call.

Myjackkst...
“Didn't want to leave”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Everything about house was great! It was so wonderful to step out front door and into the pool in just 5 steps. Everyone had their own room-much more room than a hotel. Location was conveinient to freeway, grocery store, restaurants. Just about 20 minutes from WDW.

5 of 5 stars Service
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Mar 15, 2014
Thank you so much for writing your kind review, I am pleased to read the home was enjoyed by both you and your family. The location is a plus for visiting the parks, restaurants and grocery stores.

It was a pleasure getting to know you online, and thank you for your email regarding recommending our home, much appreciated.

Have a good week-end.
Jorge Ortiz
TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014 for a stay in December 2013
Jan 23, 2015
Thank you for your very kind review on your recent stay at our vacation home.

It was a great pleasure hosting both you and your adorable family.
Jorge Ortiz
TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014 for a stay in December 2013
Jan 17, 2014
Hello Jorge, it was wonderful to receive your kind review. My greatest pleasure was looking at your family photos, thank you for sharing your moments with us, it is great to see some photo's being posted by our guests, thank you.

I was very pleased you found and choose our home, it was a joy to host you and the family over the holiday season. So sorry you had a problem with the Internet, on the odd occasion something needs attention Alan is very responsive and on the ball, we would be lost without him his wife and their team.

The lake view is exactly as you say, I am glad to hear you enjoyed everything about the home and very happy your first time renting a vacation home was a wonderful experience.

From your initial enquiry and your phone call it has been an absolute pleasure exchanging emails and speaking with you. I hope our paths will cross again some day.

Please pass my thanks onto your wife and children.
A FlipKey verified reviewer
Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013 for a stay in November 2013
4 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
Dec 5, 2013
Hi Pete & Family, thank you so much for your very kind words regarding our home. I am delighted to learn you and the family enjoyed your stay. It is always quite touching to receive the great feedback we do and to know our guests had a good time.

I will pass your comments onto our great Management Company who do play a big part in making sure the home is clean as clean for our guests arrival.

If in the future you plan to stay in a vacation home again we would welcome the opportunity to welcome both you and the family back.

Melina
IA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
Aug 13, 2013
Thank you so much for submitting your very kind review of our vacation home.

We love to hear our guests enjoyed their stay and your kind offer to recommend us is much appreciated, thank you.

The theme parks are fab, but it is nice to know everyone at the end of the day looks forward to going back to the home for some quality time together. I am very happy to hear the home suited your family and you all enjoyed your stay.

Check in
Check out
Guests
from
$240
Night
Week
Additional fees may be applied by owner
Request to Book
Or, send the owner a message
Send Message
this property has payment protection
Owner
Response Time: Within a few hours
Calendar Updated: 1 day ago
Peace of Mind Protection
Learn more
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing