Exquisite One of A Kind Orlando Vacation Pool Home

Serene Calming Sunset after a hectic day at the Orlando attractions
WOW ..........  your morning view of Hot Air Balloons over the lake!!!
Beautiful Tranquil Surroundings for your much deserved vacation
40 Acre Natural Fishing Lake on Your doorstep!
Orlando
Rental Home –
4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

Myjackkst...
“Didn't want to leave”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Everything about house was great! It was so wonderful to step out front door and into the pool in just 5 steps. Everyone had their own room-much more room than a hotel. Location was conveinient to freeway, grocery store, restaurants. Just about 20 minutes from WDW.

5 of 5 stars Service
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Mar 15, 2014
Thank you so much for writing your kind review, I am pleased to read the home was enjoyed by both you and your family. The location is a plus for visiting the parks, restaurants and grocery stores.

It was a pleasure getting to know you online, and thank you for your email regarding recommending our home, much appreciated.

Have a good week-end.
Jorge Ortiz
TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014 for a stay in December 2013
Jorge Ortiz
TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014 for a stay in December 2013
Jan 17, 2014
Hello Jorge, it was wonderful to receive your kind review. My greatest pleasure was looking at your family photos, thank you for sharing your moments with us, it is great to see some photo's being posted by our guests, thank you.

I was very pleased you found and choose our home, it was a joy to host you and the family over the holiday season. So sorry you had a problem with the Internet, on the odd occasion something needs attention Alan is very responsive and on the ball, we would be lost without him his wife and their team.

The lake view is exactly as you say, I am glad to hear you enjoyed everything about the home and very happy your first time renting a vacation home was a wonderful experience.

From your initial enquiry and your phone call it has been an absolute pleasure exchanging emails and speaking with you. I hope our paths will cross again some day.

Please pass my thanks onto your wife and children.
A FlipKey verified reviewer
Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013 for a stay in November 2013
4 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
Dec 5, 2013
Hi Pete & Family, thank you so much for your very kind words regarding our home. I am delighted to learn you and the family enjoyed your stay. It is always quite touching to receive the great feedback we do and to know our guests had a good time.

I will pass your comments onto our great Management Company who do play a big part in making sure the home is clean as clean for our guests arrival.

If in the future you plan to stay in a vacation home again we would welcome the opportunity to welcome both you and the family back.

Melina
IA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
Aug 13, 2013
Thank you so much for submitting your very kind review of our vacation home.

We love to hear our guests enjoyed their stay and your kind offer to recommend us is much appreciated, thank you.

The theme parks are fab, but it is nice to know everyone at the end of the day looks forward to going back to the home for some quality time together. I am very happy to hear the home suited your family and you all enjoyed your stay.

swisstrav...
Thalwil, Switzerland
“Charming house, very clean, conveniently located for Disney Parks.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Wonderful house, extremely clean, lovingly decorated, thoughtful and attentative management. A five-star house as far as service and cleanliness goes.

5 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: cleanliness
Liked least: nothing to note
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jul 28, 2013
Thank you so much for taking time from your busy traveling schedule to write your lovely review, it was a great pleasure to receive.

I would like to thank you once again for your understanding regarding the issue with the washer.

Enjoy the rest of your family vacation, and have a safe flight home.

The Guys
MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013 for a stay in July 2013
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Jul 18, 2013
A big thank you to the Guy party for submitting a really lovely review.

I am so happy you and the family had a fabulous time, and the home was to your satisfaction. We are always thrilled when we receive feedback from our guests, and do agree, it is the perfect home for relaxation.

Thank you for being the perfect guests, and for choosing our home for your stay, it was a pleasure hosting both you and your family.

I hope you got home safely.

Check in
Check out
Guests
from
$250
Night
Week
Additional fees may be applied by owner
How to book this rental
Submit an inquiry to the owner using the above make inquiry button
The owner will respond with a quote.  We encourage owners to respond within 24 hours
You will be able to send additional messages and pay for the quote through the TripAdvisor Rental Inbox
Payments made through the TripAdvisor Rental inbox are covered by Peace of Mind Protection
this property has payment protection
Owner
Response Time: Within a few hours
Calendar Updated: 5 days ago
Peace of Mind Protection
Learn more
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing