“YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Suite Summer Deal
Ranked #213 of 328 hotels in Orlando
Palm Coast, Florida, United States
“YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Halloween vacation... It was great we booked thru Nick online. The suites are great for the money. The resort is a great value for the money. My kids would have been happy if we just stayed on property. I have read reviews some horrific, There is always something nicer get your wallet out, the people complaining I think had unreasonable expectations...GREAT VALUE
I would like character breakfasts to be more affordable!

Room Tip: Ask for room near pool entrance
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
MNKahramane, Resort Relations Director at Nickelodeon Suites Resort, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Dear Donald K,

We would like to take the opportunity to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Adviser. We are delighted to hear we met your expectations and you decided to stay with us and try it despite some of the reviews you read prior to your arrival.

I invite you to contact me next time you plan your trip to the area, I would gladly assist you with any of your requests to make your stay more enjoyable.

Once again, thank you and look forward to welcoming you back.

2,936 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (739)
  • Korean first
Bristol
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

It Was my grand daughters 5th birthday and the only problem was we did'nt have enough time at the Nick hotel but she loved everything about it and we will be returning in the future. The staff was excellent, our room was great and the food very good. Thank you for making our stay wonderful for my grand baby.

• Stayed October 2013
Dear NURS,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are delighted to hear your granddaughter loved everything about the resort and that we met her expectations.

We would like to thank you for the kind words about our staff. We are happy you were pleased with our amenities.

I invite you to contact me next time you plan your trip to the area, I would be happy to assist you with any of your requests to make your stay more enjoyable.

Once again, thank you and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

it was our younger sons birthday.. he had/ we had alot of fun... it rained on one of the days and we still had plenty to do.. and when it cleared the next day.. even us adults could be kids on the slides...
everyone was pleasant and professional....
we were missing the coffee pot in the room and ten mins after a call down the desk.. we had a new coffee pot brought up... same thing for the burned out light in our room...

nick is located near all the parks...
we will be staying at nick again.... thanks to all the staff...enjoy the up coming holidays!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Dear 249mfamily2013,

On behalf of all of us here at the Nickelodeon Suites Resort, we would like to take the opportunity to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience. We are delighted to hear you choose our resort to celebrate your son’s birthday and we are happy you all had a lot of fun and you did not let the rain stop you from doing so, with all of the amenities here.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience in regards to the coffee pot not available as well as to the burned out light bulb, but we are pleased to hear our team members were able to respond to your needs in a timely manner.

I invite you to contact me next time you plan your trip to the area, I would gladly assist you with any request you may have to make your stay more enjoyable.

Once again, thank you and look forward to welcoming you back again.

Burlington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

We stayed with our 4 kids ages 7 (twins), 3, and 19 months. The day we arrived it was pouring rain and I called to see if we arrived early if we could use the facilities and we were told we could. We arrived about a half hour later at the hotel and checked in which was a relief since it was raining. We did get a themed room on the first floor that was available for no extra charge. The rooms are on the small side but they do have an extra sink, fridge, and microwave. There was a bunk bed and pull-out couch for 3 kids and we requested a crib and they brought it immediately followed by a phone call to make sure we received it. We ordered pizza which was ok. The toppings kept sliding off the crust. We then went to the 4D shows and they were really good. We tried to get reservations at the Double Dare show but it was already booked for the night but were told to arrive in stand-by line to get in. We were told the pool was heated so we went to go to the mass sliming. The pool was cold and the slides were freezing. The mass sliming was fun and the kids enjoyed that but went straight to the hot tub after. We had Subway for dinner and the ladies were very patient while we ordered 5 sandwiches. I got in line for the Double Dare show while the rest of my family went to another 4D show. The Double Dare show was awesome! The next morning we went to the Character breakfast which was fun for the kids. The food looked better than it tasted.
Overall it was an average place. The rooms were small and I would never stay for more than one or 2 nights with a larger family. The pool area was faded and paint was peeling. There are lifeguards on duty which is always nice. The shows (4D and Double Dare) are a must-see. The Characters are available for pics and autographs. The Character breakfast was a cute little show and plenty of opportunities for pics but food didn't knock our socks off but there was a huge variety.
I don't usually write negative reviews but unless this place updates I doubt we will stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear Rakx4,

We would like to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience. We are delighted to hear you were pleased with our services and amenities: 4D Theater, Double dare, Character breakfast, Subway service. We are also happy our agents were able to accommodate your requests.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience during your stay with us. You had mentioned the suite was on the small side, we do have other type of suites, the 3bedrooms suites which 970 SF, double the size of the two bedrooms kid suite. They feature two master bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a full kitchen with a stove top, kids’ room, pullout sofa bed, and living area. This suite would sleep up to eight people comfortably. In regards to our pools, they are heated up to 82 degrees. Your comments were shared with our management team to further follow up with their respective areas.

I invite you to contact me next time you plan your trip to the area, I would gladly assist you with any questions you may have and see that all of your requests are honored.

Once again, thank you for taking the time and look forward to welcoming you back.

Delran, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

This place is no more than a roadside motel with a theme. The rooms are so outdated; dirty carpets, broken drawer in kids room, holes in shower curtain, leaky faucet in tub and sink. The kids room has a big box tv with a remote that didn't work. Theme decor is scabbed on. Not what we were looking forward to. Very disappointed. Character breakfast was cute, pool area is selling point. PS, don't attempt to do laundry here. Expected more from nickelodeon.

• Stayed November 2013
MNKahramane, Resort Relations Director at Nickelodeon Suites Resort, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Dear Dbyf73,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your comments. We are delighted to hear you were pleased with our Character Breakfast and enjoyed our pools.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience encountered during your visit and the lock for cleanliness. We are sorry to hear we did not meet your expectations. I hope you had the opportunity to reach out to one of our management team to further assist you while here and to make the rest of your stay more enjoyable.

I invite you to contact me directly with your reservation information: Your name, confirmation number, so I can personally follow up on your concerns and ensure that it won’t happen again.

I invite you to contact me next time you plan your trip, I would gladly assist you with any of your request and ensure we exceed your expectations.

Once again, thank you and look forward to hearing back from you.

florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

We stayed at Nick hotel Oct 2013. My 3yr old had a blast. Check in took maybe 10mins. Nilsa at the front desk was great. There were two of us in the check in line. I arrived about 2hrs early so our room wasnt ready but I received a "ready" call within 15-20mins. I reserved a one bedroom unit. Guys, it was small but clean. Silverware and dinnerware were there but minimal. Bring your own if you can. Bring your own dish soap, dish towels, knives, etc. Bathroom was clean except for a mold area on outside bottom corner of the tub. I always do a thorough cleaning with bleach anyway, so I cleaned that right away. The drain for the tub seemed to be a bit clogged. It filled quickly with water and took a long while to drain. So we took quick showers! We didn't bother calling for that. Housekeeping was friendly and prompt. I didn't want my room cleaned one day and she insisted that I take more towels, coffee, etc.
I liked the outer appearance of the resort. It was bright and kid friendly. The hotel is old and it looks it. Its more of a 2 1/2-3 star place. I overheard other guests saying it looks more 'run down' than they remembered 3 to 5 years ago. The elevators are slowwww! We used stairwells a few times and some smelled of urine. Not fault of resort but dirty guests. But maybe resort should consider giving stairwells a good cleaning.
The mall area was just ok. It had shopping area, Subway, Starbucks, Pizza place, a bar, couple dine in restaurants, seating areas, arcade, 4D movie theatre and Studio Nick. We spent most of our time in the arcade, 4D movies and the pool. The hotel looked like it was at 1/4 capacity, maybe 200 guests and thats pushing it. So it was far from crowded. We met all the characters as many times as we wanted. The shows at Studio Nick were good too and not crowded. Story time with Dora was great. They really try to get the kids and audience involved. Pool was basically empty. My little one had plenty of space to get slimed. Yes its only green colored water but its fun. We went on Sunday-Friday. I can't imagine being there when its crowded! We stayed at the resort on a discounted rate. I would NEVER pay full (high season) prices for this hotel. The $30+tax@night resort fee ($33) is expensive!
We used the hotel's shuttle bus for Disney. Shuttle was prompt and the drive was short distance to the park, maybe .10mins. Overall our stay was ok. I would go again if the kids ask, but only on a discounted rate. Kids will enjoy it.

• Stayed October 2013
Dear monchy73,

We would like to take the opportunity to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience and for the detailed review. We are delighted to hear your kids had a blast. We are happy you enjoyed our pools, mass sliming, arcade, 4Dtheater and the Character Meet and Greet. We are pleased to hear you were happy with the shows and how our hosts try to get all of the kids involved.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience during your stay; your comments were shared with our management team to further follow up with their respective areas. I invite to please contact me directly with the reservation information: name, Suite Number, so I can have our Housekeeping and Engineering management team follow up with the suite you occupied to make sure the deficiencies are taken care of. Please remember our team is ready to assist with any of your needs while here, we do have additional utensils and dish soap for your use while here. Next time, please do not hesitate to let us know and we would gladly bring some to your suite.

I invite to contact me next time you plan your trip to the area, I would gladly assist you with any of your requests and answer your questions to make your stay more enjoyable.

Once again, thank you and look forward to hearing from you and to welcoming you back to the Nickelodeon Suites Resort.

Traverse City, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

We love this place!! This was our third time here and it never disappoints. With the pools, live shows, 4D theatre, arcade and food court there's always something to do. We have always loved how you can get pictures with the characters too. This was the highlight of our Orlando trip, we also stayed at Disney and did the parks but my 10 year old said his favorite part of the trip was the Nick Hotel. It's always very clean and you can tell the staff really care about running a great place. One staff that stood out was Faith at the front desk. Her positive and upbeat attitude is a perfect fit for such a fun place. We can't wait to come back!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear Jason M,

On behalf of all of us here at the Nickelodeon Suites Resort, we would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your loyalty to us and for taking the time to share your experience. We are delighted to hear you are always pleased with our amenities: Pools, Shows, Arcade, 4D Theater, Character Meet and Greet and much more… as well as your accommodation and its cleanliness.

We are always pleased to receive praise and acknowledgement of such positive nature, it is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our team’s effort and takes the time to mention it to us. Your comments were shared with Faith, her management team and with our entire team members, as a reinforcement to continue their efforts to make the Nickelodeon Suites Resort a leader in excellence.

I invite you to contact me next time you plan your trip to the area, I would gladly make sure that your requests are honored and assist you with any question you may have.

Once again, thank you for your thoughtful comments. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you in the future.

Mkahramane

Been to Nickelodeon Suites Resort? Share your experiences!