“Nickelodeon Did it again !” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Book Early and Save!
Ranked #218 of 327 Hotels in Orlando
Montreal, Canada
“Nickelodeon Did it again !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Following up my first review earlier this year, we went back this year on Aug 23 for my daughter's birthday, to be honest with you i was a bit skeptical if i would have the same service like the time before. When we first got there the hotel was packed with people and to my surprise there was not even a place to park the car!! As i was greeted by every employee I saw, a nice lady at the counter serviced me fast and with courtesy I was lucky to have the same suite I had the last time! and when she knew we came back for my daughter's birthday right away she gave her a nice spongebob pin with her name on it and while waiting to finalize our check in she announced on the speakers that my daughter is celebrating her birthday so everyone at the reception were clapping their hand and wishing her happy birthday, we were really touched by this gesture. Throughout our stay the service was excellent, except for some minor problems like the internet that was fixed within the first few days, and every employee we met greeted us with a smile and offered help whenever they saw us carrying our suitcases or shopping bag. Overall I rate this hotel 5 stars again and i will never hesitate to come back again soon. You did it again Nickelodeon!!

Room Tip: in my opinion always choose the lagoon area it is a bit noisy but most of the action is there.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
QLTYTarvel, Resort Relations Director at Nickelodeon Suites Resort, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Dear H M,

On behalf of all of us here at the Nickelodeon Suites Resort, we would like to thank you for your loyalty to us and for taking the time, again, to share your wonderful experience.

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay again as much as you did during your previous visit.

We would like to thank you for your kind words towards our team members and mentioning their wiliness to help you at any time they came across you and other guests. We are pleased to hear you noticed it during your stay.

I invite you to contact me next time you plan your trip to the area, I would gladly assist you with any request you may have to make your stay more enjoyable.

Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Nickelodeon Suites Resort.

Mkahramane

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (820)
  • Korean first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Fun and very nice for kids. Kid friendly and the room was great. My son loved the characters at the mall and the pool. Everything was perfect for kids and I would definitlty stay there again. Price was reasonable and worth the money.

• Stayed September 2013
Dear Tntqueen24,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed it and your son loved our Characters Meet and Greet and the pool.

I invite you to contact me next time you plan your trip to the area, I would gladly assist you with any of your requests and questions.

Once again, thank you and look forward to welcoming you back to the Nickelodeon Suites Resort.

Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

We recently stayed at the Nickelodeon Suites Resort in Orlando to celebrate two birthdays. It's a super fun resort where everyone caters to children. The water park was clean, fun, and very close to our room. What I liked the most was the scheduled pool cleanings throughout the day. We also were selected to participate in the Double Dare Game on site, I can say with great confidence this year's birthday's will go down in history as one of the best. The show was so much fun, not only to participate in but also to watch. Everyone at the Nickelodeon Resort was amazingly friendly, kind, and wanted to help us celebrate our reason for staying. Wonderful place!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear SCmom2,

On behalf of all of us here at the Nickelodeon Suites Resort, we would like to take the opportunity to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your amazing experience. We are delighted to hear we were part of this and we help you and your family making it a huge memory.

We would like to thank you for the kind words towards our team members and also their efforts.

I invite you to contact me next time you plan your trip to the area, I would gladly assist you with any of your requests and make your stay more enjoyable.

Bronx, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

This hotel was great, My 2 kids & I had a blast. Clean & comfortable, friendly staff, lots to do. The waterpark & pools were a lot of fun! The check-in/out went smoothly. I don't drive, so I love the fact eveything I needed for my stay was right there, if I didn't want to leave the grounds, I didn't have to. There were complimentary shuttle buses to all the Disney attraction, including Downtown Disney, which I totally took advantage of. LOVE THIS PLACE & CAN'T TO VISIT AGAIN!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Dear LadeeM5,

We would like to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience. We are delighted to hear we meet your expectations and you had great time.

We are pleased to hear you were happy with our team and their services.

I invite you to contact me next time you plan your trip to the area, I would gladly assist you with any of your requests and plans.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

First thing, the hotel needs majoring updating. Rooms are dirty, outdated, and during our stay we had no staff coming to empty our garbage or clean our room. The staff are rude and hang up on you if you have a complaint. They trick you and say they can give you a discount on Disney tickets and then sign you up without knowing for a 2 hour meeting to get you to buy timeshares while your kids have to sit that whole time and listen to. After that hell, they made us wait over an hour for a bus ride back to the nick hotel. All because nick staff lied to us into that whole timeshare meeting. Plz do yourself a favor and don't bother staying here. Disney is far more clean, updated rooms, and respectful staff.

• Stayed September 2013
Dear Mh6608,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your comments. We are sorry to hear we did not meet your expectations and your suite was not cleaned, as the only time our suite attendants would not enter the suite if there is a Do Not Disturb Sign on the door or the guest requests no service during their stay.

It looks like you had some concerns about your experience with the Starwood Presentations, I hope you had the time to express your concerns to their management at the time or advised one of our Resort Services Management team so they could have one of their management team contact you and personally follow up with you.

Once again, thank you for taking the time and please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further question or concern.

Davie, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

It's a bit pricey, but worth it for the experience. It would not be my hotel of choice while vacationing in Orlando, but I can certainly see myself staying here once every year or two to enjoy the property with the kids. If you are doing heavy Disney/Universal visits, you probably will not enjoy everything they have to offer here, so I would only use this hotel when you plan to really enjoy it.

Take the time to enjoy the pool, the 4D movies, the Nick Live shows at 2pm and of course, Double Dare! If you are out all day doing parks, you will miss most, if not all, of these things which makes Nick Hotel what it is.

$30 resort fee is a bit much on top of the $120+ room rates is why I say that if you will not enjoy everything the property has to offer, then I would stay at an actual 4-star hotel, because the rooms here are 3-star at best but gets a 4-star bump for amenities!

It i s a fun property though and if you stay and play here, you will have fun. Just don't stay here if you plan to do the normal Disney/Universal thing, because you will be disappointed I think.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Arthur K,

We would like to take the opportunity to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed our amenities and all what we have to offer.

The Nickelodeon Suites Resort is a destination Resort with all what we have to offer as you have mentioned in your review. We certainly offer all to keep you and the family busy during your stay. Our Resort offer more what any resort offer in the area: water Parks, 4D Theater, Character Meet and Greet, Shows, character dining and much more. For those wishing to visit the Theme Parks and enjoy our amenities as well, we have scheduled transportation available to and from the theme parks.

I invite you contact me next time if you plan your trip to the area, I would gladly assist you with any of your requests to make your stay more enjoyable.

Sarasota, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

This hotel was great, we had a blast. Clean & comfortable, friendly staff, lots to do.The waterpark was loads of fun!
The only complaints were, same as others reviewed, check-in takes for ever. Was in line for 45 minutes, when you have kids, it seems even longer.
The food and breakfast with Sponge Bob and other characters is a little too pricy for what you get.
Other than that, nothing but a good time. We will definitely go back!!!

Room Tip: Room with 2 bedrooms are great for adults to have a liitle privacy.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
QLTYTarvel, Resort Relations Director at Nickelodeon Suites Resort, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Dear Lisa T,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share you experience. We are delighted to hear you had a good time and you were pleased with the cleanliness of our suites and the friendliness of our team members.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience during your stay.

I invite you to contact me next time you plan your stay with us, I would personally see that any of your requests are honored and you enjoyed your time and our amenities.

Mkahramane

Been to Nickelodeon Suites Resort? Share your experiences!