“they saved my vacation thanks to Staci and German!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Offers & Announcements
Suite Summer Deal
Ranked #216 of 328 hotels in Orlando
“they saved my vacation thanks to Staci and German!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

long story short, the staff at nick hotel was courteous, friendly and attentive. they made us feel at home. As a Lesbian couple with several children traveling with us we get a lot of looks and comments and I honestly felt unjudged and equal. and when our truck had some mechanical issues, the engineer from the staff drove me to get parts and even fixed my truck! all he asked for was a smile on my face. His name is German from Puerto Rico. Great guy! all in all, Im coming back. and i recomend Nick Hotel to anyone.

• Stayed September 2013
QLTYTarvel, Resort Relations Director at Nickelodeon Suites Resort, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Dear tonidiamondz,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share you experience. We appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your delightful experience during your stay.

We are delighted to receive admire and acknowledgement of such positive nature. It is truly rewarding when a guest recognize our team's efforts and takes the time to say thank you. Your comments were shared with our entire staff, as a reinforcement to continue their effort to make the Nickelodeon Suites Resort a leader in quality.

Once again, thank you for your thoughtful comments and we look forward the opportunity of serving you in the future.

3,002 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (756)
  • Korean first
Sharon, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Went with my daughter and knew that I wasn't going to a 5 star hotel and going for the experience. Check in is at 4pm, but called to see if we could use the shuttle service to the park for 8am and they were so helpful. Our room was ready at 7:30am, got key, put luggage away and on shuttle to Disney by 8am!! All staff were so helpful! I will say we were there on a Thursday and could pick any chair at the pool, by Saturday it was a zoo!!! (try not to stay on a weekend). I knew from reviews that all the extras were additional charges so I was fine (sliming etc). Got picked to do Double Dare show and that made my daughters day! Wonderful memories were made. Something for all ages! If you do your research and know what to expect, it is perfect! Can't wait to come back again!

Room Tip: Stay near Lagoon pool (bigger pool and where action is). We stayed in #6.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear savvygirl6766,

We would like to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience. We are pleased to hear our team was able to accommodate you early so you may have the chance to enjoy your first day as well as your stay.

We are delighted to hear you had an enjoyable stay and would stay with us again.

I invite you to contact me next time you plan your trip to the area, I would gladly assist you with any requests you may have to make your stay more enjoyable.

Once again, thank you and look forward to welcoming you back to the Nickelodeon Suites Resort.

Yaphank, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Our room had a foul odor to it and the mattresses on the bunk beds were VERY thin. The rooms are called Suites but all that means is an extra sink & microwave. There were no cups or dishes or silverware in rooms, so you could not heat up anything. The paper cups that were left for the coffee pot were flimsy. The pools were VERY dirty and not kept up at all. The hotel is expensive and soooo not worth the money. I would expect this at a cheap motel where I paid $50/ night. We avoided our room at all times meanwhile we thought that since it was a Suite we would be able to relax in room. The odor in the room and the uncomfortable furniture kept us from staying in room.

The characters are all outdated and were no where to be found. There were no shows with the characters.

The food offered at the mall was all overpriced and had no flavor.

The only good things I can say about it was the slides were fun and the young staff tried to make it fun for the kids.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms at this place.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Kelly D,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your comments. We are pleased to hear the kids had a good time.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience during your stay with us, we hope you reached out to one of our resort services managers to be able to assist you with your concerns and move you to another suite so they may be able to check the deficiencies you mentioned above.
Our two bedroom suites are 485 SQF, which features a mini kitchenette: Microwave, Mini refrigerator, coffee maker. Our One bedroom Suite, which is 475SQF, and our 3Bedrooms kidsuite, which is 960SQF, include Kitchen with stove-top range, full-sized refrigerator, extended counter-top, microwave, dishwasher, dishes, coffee maker, cookware, and flatware.
We are sorry to hear we did not meet your expectations and we hope we were made aware during your stay so we may have the opportunity to assist you and make your stay more enjoyable.

Once again, thank you for the opportunity.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

After reading all terrible reviews, we decided to stay only for one day and then move to another Disney hotel. It was a very good idea. My son is 5, he had a great and unforgettable time during characters breakfast, the pool and the shows. If your kids are Nicks fan, they will enjoy it. But I think that no more than 2 days. Old hotel, definitely needs an update. It's sad that they didn't keep it high maintained.

• Stayed September 2013
Dear Tripplannerfor3,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience. We are delighted to hear you stayed with us despite some of the reviews. We are happy to hear your son had a great and unforgettable time.

We are pleased to hear he enjoyed some of our amenities mentioned in your review and hope you had time to do more.

I invite you to contact me next time you plan your trip to the area, I would gladly assist you with any of your requests and make sure your stay is memorable.

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I cant begin to say what a amazing time my family had at the Nick Hotel. From the moment we arrived the security at check in, valet and front desk staff were so accommodating. We made the reservation directly through the resort and dealt with Felix Vega who is the one of the properties Sales Managers. What a delight to work with! He made the entire experience one my boy's will never forget. When we arrived to our room we were greeted with some delicious cookies and milk and a schedule of the weekends events. To our surprise we came in on the very weekend the TNMT's were at the Hotel and made reservations for the TNMT Dinner, needless to say but my boy's learned a few new ninja moves that night! This hotel is not only fun but for a girl who grew up in the 90's it took me back to my own childhood. I was obsessed with "Double Dare" and i was able to live out some of my own childhood memories getting slimmed at the pool. If what you are looking for is one of those never forget and must come back Hotels, the Nick hotel is it. Not only we will we go back next year but i will definitely host the next birthday party here. Make sure you call Felix Vega and his team if you are hosting a birthday or event, they are absolute Rock Star's!

Room Tip: I loved BLDG 7, it was close to Pool and Restaurant.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Isabel F,

On behalf of all of us here at the Nickelodeon Suites Resort, we appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your delightful experience during your recent stay.

We are always pleased to receive praise and acknowledgement of such positive nature. It is truly rewarding when a guest recognize our team’s efforts and takes the time to mention it. Your comments were shared with our entire team members, as a reinforcement to continue their effort to make the Nickelodeon Suites Resort a leader in excellence.

Once again, thank you for your thoughtful review. We look forward the opportunity of serving you in the future.

New York City, NY USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Basically a 1970's holiday inn feel with a lot of interesting things for kids. Nt luxury by any means, in fact bordering on rough and old...but nice pool facilities and mini water park for kids. Not much choice in food except a mediocre breakfast buffet and fast food. Service is a bit weak although the staff is friendly enough. I wouldnt go again, but once for the kids for a few days is okay if youre only going to spend nights there and go the the big parks the rest of the time.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear michael F,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments. We are pleased to hear the kids enjoyed our amenities. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and if we did not meet your expectations during your stay.

Once again, thank you and we appreciate the feedback.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

This was our second time at this property. The last time was 8 years ago.
My family and I needed the extra space so the family suite for our needs. We had a separate bedroom and living room area that gave us enough space to not feel on top of each other. The rooms could have used an update, but our beds were so comfortable. The kids beds were very thin. They didn't like them.
The property has two pools. We were not aware that the smaller pool was clsed but that was ok. A like annoying but we dealt with it.
Over all good value, could have stayed in Disney but I really wanted that extra room. Property delivered and the kids had fun. That is the most important part!

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Himreview,

On behalf of all of us here at the Nickelodeon Suites Resort, we would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your loyalty to the resort and for taking the time to share your review. We hope you had a great time and the family got to enjoy our amenities along with our pool
and mass sliming.

We are happy to hear our accommodations met your expectations and you enjoyed it.

I invite you to contact me next time you plan your stay, I would gladly assist you with any requests to make your stay more enjoyable.

Once again, thank you and look forward to welcoming you back.

Mkahramane

Been to Nickelodeon Suites Resort? Share your experiences!