This place is made for kids!!! - while the rooms are totally basic they were clean and spacious with 2 Bedrooms (one with an adorable Sponge-Bob-themed mural across the wall), a Bath room, kitchenette and living area.
The pool is out of this world!!! It's really big, but hard to get a chair to put your things down. We had the chance to be "slimed" several times per day, and the water slides are great, too. There is also a quieter pool which was nice when we just wanted to relax. There were great shows, character meet/greets and activities for families as well. We really didn't utilize the food court, which had mostly take-out or eat in fast-food. Close to Disney, lots of restaurants, and 45 min from Legoland (which was our goal for the trip - they off offered a great package)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Join SpongeBob SquarePants,Dora the Explorer and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on a family adventure to Nickelodeon Suites Resort in Orlando, Florida. This high-energy resort, set on 24 beautiful acres in Orlando's theme park district, is the ultimate kid's destination-where the whole family plays. From basketball to mini golf and water parks to a mass SLIMING, families will always find activities under the sun at Nickelodeon Suites Resort. And inside, stop by the Mall to meet Nickelodeon characters or visit Studio Nick for live shows like Double Dare LIVE! These activities and more are included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Nickelodeon Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nickelodeon Family Hotel Nick
- Nickelodeon Family Resort Nick
- Nickelodeon Hotel Orlando
- Holiday Inn Orlando
- Nick Hotel Orlando
- Orlando Holiday Inn