We stayed at the resort for three days and upon check-in were greeted by an overwhelming smell of chlorine as we walked into our first-floor room. We tried to switch rooms, but as it was the weekend were unable to get into another room. The suite was nice, though it seemed a little dated but the kids loved their SpongeBob room with the bunks. You could tell we were right next to the pool as it smelled damp everywhere in the room.
The kids loved the pool, but it like controlled chaos. We had a hard time pulling the kids from the room and the pool as they loved being there. For the cost of the resort and the quality of the room and facilities I would recommend a Disney All-Star Resort over this, thought the draw of SpongeBob for the kids is hard to beat
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Join SpongeBob SquarePants,Dora the Explorer and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on a family adventure to Nickelodeon Suites Resort in Orlando, Florida. This high-energy resort, set on 24 beautiful acres in Orlando’s theme park district, is the ultimate kid’s destination—where the whole family plays. From basketball to mini golf and water parks to a mass SLIMING, families will always find activities under the sun at Nickelodeon Suites Resort. And inside, stop by the Mall to meet Nickelodeon characters or visit Studio Nick for nightly live shows like Double Dare LIVE! These activities and more are included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Nickelodeon Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nickelodeon Family Hotel Nick
- Nickelodeon Family Resort Nick
- Nickelodeon Hotel Orlando
- Holiday Inn Orlando
- Nick Hotel Orlando
- Orlando Holiday Inn